3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bigg 10.05.20 07:11 pm

Hope dies? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The project is Andromeda dead? Quite a pity and a shame somehow.... It's a shame not for the money, not for disappointment from unrealized expectations or mismatch of tastes and opinions...in the end it's subjective. I'm going through it a second time and somehow I hope for a second wind. It's a shame that hands down the developers that they are not passionate about their idea. No money, all the end of the project. Yes eskinat! A galaxy slightly bitten on the rancid side and in the bin? Released I don't know, editors mededitor other garbage that forces fans extends the life of the project, like in Skyrim. Will someone give me hope? Rumors and stuff?
35 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosmodesant 10.05.20

What makes you think that he died????will still be add-ons or anything else you'll see

K
Kovboy belomor 10.05.20

Yes, and figs with her,she even a trace in the soul does not leave.Although I have it on the new tuchanka abandoned.Gave the core krogans and cooled committed.To the trilogy she is up to China to a certain position.There is nothing in it,empty it.

L
Lakedaimon 10.05.20

I first time was not able to complete the game dropped somewhere on 1/3 something wrong with Andromeda (((( so I personally do not care what happens to her.

B
BlackTigerTK 10.05.20

Bigg
From the information that
Bigg wrote:
hands down the developers that they are not passionate about their idea
?
From the news it seems to me that the decision to freezing of the project and the transfer of employees to other projects accepted by management.

B
BattleEffect 10.05.20

Update rivet? So alive.

R
RikoChiko 10.05.20

Sale known? I think the game sold as poorly as many other AAA games over the past two years.

H
Hirok 10.05.20

It was originally a stillborn fetus.

a
alt_engel 10.05.20

The first part showed great promise, but then the Studio Bioware completely absorbed EA and after release of the second part, it became clear that the universe of Mass Effect is doomed.

...I think so, I think so

K
KANOV 10.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
She doesn't to China and Japan by land.

s
scorg94 10.05.20

Why did you decide that Andromeda is dead? Before one of the last multiplayer missions again mentioned kurianski the ark. Why do that if the developers are not going on the game to develop. And the rumors about the frost series is nothing more than speculation.

J
Jerzy3 10.05.20

>Released I don't know, editors mededitor other garbage that forces fans extends the life of the project, like in Skyrim.

EA does not endorse mededitor and other garbage that forces fans extends the life of the projects. And the engine is a stranger.

X
XanderDeKoz 10.05.20

Money is also a shame)

W
WAga 10.05.20

Andromeda was not supposed to go. The whole idea is bad. Shepard gathering forces to fight with recami, and these cowards going to dump in another galaxy. Instead of pathetically stupid monologue in the beginning of the game could make the introduction when all the riders were still in the milky way, hardly adequate reason to add something interesting to the type he wanted to fly, wanted to finish the N7, and its tricked or something like that. And then we Wake up in another galaxy after 600 years of flight, and all somehow do not care. The filth that sticks out in space is generally quiet horror. Why bother to make the in-game plot supposedly brother-sister-mom-dad in folaute? Yes, 99% of the players actually give a shit about such game-related communications. Apparently it thought that the death of the father should cause the player some feelings? Yes, everyone was shit. This Persian is not revealed.

I
IDarkaxeI 10.05.20

the world is changing, the era of biovars ended

s
saa0891 10.05.20

Yes Biovars forgotten how to make games that can though something to surprise,impress and remember,the Andromeda has passed,deleted and forgotten,the regular prohodnyak,the game does not want to replay,and it certainly is sad,because they used to do masterpieces,KotOR,Neverwinter Nights,Dragon Age: Origins and most importantly they were the characters,every character,skill, etc. (in Andromeda is just cut out),tactics,etc., even the first two part of ME was quite fit,eventually developed just slipped.

a
abadim 10.05.20

Yes,all Bobby died

a
asw1 10.05.20

To Andromeda lived it was to be called StarTrek , well, or something like this)).

a
abadim 10.05.20

asw1
she lived should be optimized well and the plot is more emotional and more alive to do,and then she battles rolled

K
Konstantin335 10.05.20

What this project is Andromeda dead? As already talked about freezing is only rumored to still really know nothing. I hope that this will prove to be only rumors, I would like to continue to see. I think the game turned out great.

J
Jimmy.Lee 10.05.20

IDarkaxeI
There biovars! For a long time. Some homosexual and politically correct - impostors with a sign Bioware.