3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mrbiolog 10.05.20 07:12 pm

The friezes on a new computer

Hi all, I am using for this question: new computer had freezes in games, the fps jumps greatly, from 60 to 56 to 58, but a small signature visible. In games like GTA 5, Witcher 3( mostly on location Novigrad), Dark souls 3( every 5 minutes it skips microfreeze when fps drop from 60 to 56. The driver checked everything in the BIOS to high performance put, in task Manager processes left not found.

13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 10.05.20

put a program to monitor the system and see that during freezes loads the system. And so the sense of wonder

m
mrbiolog 10.05.20

Metalist1925
The CPU usage jumps up, but the reviews looked calmly pulls, without abrupt jumps. I looked through msi afterburner

m
mrbiolog 10.05.20

Metalist1925
Vidyuhi rarely up to 70% of comes download, mostly 50-60

G
Garik Nevskoy 10.05.20

I have almost the same system Prots only slightly more powerful - 4570 and Opera 16 gigs (8*2). In these games everywhere is only in the GTA in the city at high speeds the car sometimes I notice Metropolitana. Hardly 4460 will not duit. I have two options: or Opera, since one dice is worth it in the end of dukkanci there, and jam-Packed memory in the game may be the eyeballs. Or something seems useful in the background, the same AntiVir and you five Mak EFFIE))

V
Valkany 10.05.20

The video card should be 100% loaded, if not then you do not have sufficient resources to ensure a uniform and full load graphics card. At first glance the hardware should cope, however video memory is not enough. What is your operating system?
If Windows 10 it is necessary dopilivat and to optimize. I have a similar situation with micropreemie was, after disabling unnecessary services, and installation of software for optimization everything was working very smoothly.

m
mrbiolog 10.05.20

Garik Nevskoy
Antivirus I this kicked once from a sin far away) I also think that it was either the RAM, or I virusnyak mynarski had to pick up

m
mrbiolog 10.05.20

Valkany
Windows 7 is, but I too do not understand, in reviews and percent and none are coping well, and I have frieze

G
Garik Nevskoy 10.05.20

mrbiolog
Antivirus try chikni. When I macaffe these and other heroes and remove with my family and friends, Revo Uninstaller finds hundreds of registry entries that simply removing there is not weathered.

M
Metalist1925 10.05.20

why antivirusnik kicks? Especially at the present time. Yuzni Hitman Pro and check your system, maybe I caught something

M
MagicHero 10.05.20

mrbiolog
If the percents are not dispersed then it is clear to misiti, acceleration need at least 4 Ghz on all cores.
Valkany
During vertical synchronization and a stable 60 fps video card is not loaded 100%.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.05.20

single-channel RAM, and a 4 threaded CPU = pain

Z
Zloy Kladovchik 10.05.20

Buy another bar of memory, a 100% it's her. People true say: preferably the same.

V
Valkany 10.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Eureka, I didn't notice. Metalist1925 put the second bar of memory in single channel mode the textures from RAM don't have time to load from here and download the video card is weak and friezes.