3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MuscleMuseum 10.05.20 07:13 pm

No head from a dealer (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

I have this problem . Don't know where to find the head of the droid for the quest about the murder investigation on Onderon .Here on the forum I read that the Droid of the seller , but he doesn't have one .Help solve the problems, I would be very grateful)
3 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 10.05.20

MuscleMuseum
so while you're ahead is not ran? there head to still need a few points to make

M
MuscleMuseum 10.05.20

EMPs
Well, I did a lot. I went to the scene , where the droid is , without a head.I went to a local club (or whatever it is ) told this dude to Teleku , he said if Bosko will find that we will be able to see the tape ...but anyway , with all the talk , nobody knows anything . And the droid still don't have heads

X
XanderDeKoz 10.05.20

A clipping from the passage with http://www.swkotor.ru
Спойлер4) 1B-8D, a Merchant and Explorer

First, use your repair skill to overload the trade values in the memory of the droid and get for yourself a better price on its products. Then, buy the NC Processor of the Droid, which he has for sale for a relatively cheap amount. Finally, this droid is the main part in a murder investigation who are you going to do at No. 5.

a)After you speak with Panar about the absence of head clerk of the droid:

Ask 1B-8D on the service droid, and it will allow you to buy the remaining parts for 25 credits. You will then be asked to show them to Cephas in the Cantina. Cm. Cantina Issa (No. 4B).
5) Thug:

Talk to this goon to know that Dagon Ghent kept in the tower in the Shopping district (No. 7). After inspection of the apartment in Ghent, you have to go there and talk to Rikedom.
6) Your Lab Station:

Actually his apartment is nothing special, except for this Lab Station. Well, he's a doctor, so it makes sense.
7) OUTPUT:

to Cantina Issa (No. 1). I would suggest to wait to come here while you are in # 5 and then talk with Rikenon, as you will be here soon anyway.
8) Pile of garbage and broken droid:

After you learn about the murder of Soulio by a pile of debris from Nikko in the Cantina, you will be able to come here, find the Broken Droid, and discover that his head is missing. Now is the time to look for the Panhard in the Cantina Issa (No. 9a).
9) Dagon Ghent:

When you finally free of Ghent from custody, you will return here to speak with him. After asking him some questions, mention your desire to meet with the Kawar. He organizes it on one condition: first, you will extract his holodisk with records from a gang of Baccala in the Cantina Issa (No. 9b).

a) Players of the Dark Side with jobs on the captains of the Andes:

On your way to Cantina you will notice RIKEN's patrolling the Western Square. Cm. Shopping district (No. 10C) for details.

b) After receiving the holo-disks from Bakkala:

He finishes a meeting with Master Kawar, and you'll suddenly find yourself in the Cantina talking with him. After the conversation is suddenly interrupted by Colonel Tobin, you will have to fight in the Cantina with thugs ACLU. If you are a player of the Dark Side, Tobin will appear after this and will involve you in a conspiracy to support Vaklu, giving you the explanation for thugs "maintain". No matter Dark or Light side you are on, Tobin sends a few units for you as soon as you exit the Cantina, mostly in No. 10.

After the battle at No. 10 and exit at the Shopping district, you will begin to attack the protective turrets at the South end of the block. You can just run past them back to the Space port Ibiza, or attack them to gain experience.

When you return to the Space port Ibiza, find your Shuttle and return to Dxun. The next time you return to Onderon, it happens after you visit all the other planets and the remaining Masters of the Jedi. When you come back, you solve the problem of the struggle for power Vaklu Waist once and for all and also finish your business with Master Kawar. Congratulations on the completion of Dxun and Onderon (at the moment).
10) The Soldiers Vaklu:
After you meet with the Kawar and exit the Cantina, you will find here a large crowd of troops chasing you. Don't let them scare you, as they are quite easy to handle.