3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AtomaTb 10.05.20 07:13 pm

If I own AK from STEAM ladies to drive to a friend in another city to get banned?

Well just give the password to a friend.
Mail me will receive a code (when a friend will be included in STEAM) I will send it to a friend to play my games ,and then come back?
Banned ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 10.05.20

AtomaTb
And you are not easier, so a friend got himself the ACC, and you gave him family access?

A
AtomaTb 10.05.20

Rolemanser
Sora I farm do not rummage in the functionality of the Steam client will forgive me Gabe

A
AtomaTb 10.05.20

Rolemanser
But if both want to play one game??
one throw such as PUBS

b
bmw 7 e38 10.05.20

AtomaTb
Yes, all the rules, I friends for several years I give you my account and all is quiet, the ban was not, and never will be.
Only one account in one game you can't play if the game is multiplayer, one will have to go always in offline mode.

R
Rolemanser 10.05.20

AtomaTb
One game can not play it, will write a warning will be given some time and throw.
A farm - blossoming, revival, East or 100 years without harvest?

A
AtomaTb 10.05.20

Rolemanser
Here's what I wrote:

Well, first, it needs to activate to your Steam account by buying something for $5 and more. Second, at the same time you can't play one game, anyway, can not play a second person while the first is in the game.

R
Rolemanser 10.05.20

AtomaTb
The rules probably changed about $5, I was playing without them. See if your friend is playing a game from your library and then decide to play - you, and since you're the boss of the game, the other it closes.

K
Kamred 10.05.20

There's a better way:
He himself will lead the account and will come to your house. It comes with your account at your house, finds your profile and trying to play your game. Naturally, he will write that you sent the request to your email with a question, whether will allow you to use your game or not. Then your friend goes out of your account and you come in. Confirm emaile him access. Then you go out and he comes and takes the game. Now he can use it. And so on done with all games (although probably possible with a times to choose the desired game, and then via e-mail to confirm access). Here and so. And no need to lend someone your profile and password (only if a friend wants to use your chips in game)).
The way it works. I myself bought the game in the days when discs were still sold, but steam was not so popular. Then a couple of years has registered an account, and after some time I remembered this.game. From itself could not add, since the code was already used, so I took myself to the aforementioned method. Only hurts my eyes, that it belongs to my other account, as it is mine.)
And according to the license agreement the game can be used in the first and second persons (i.e. producer and player who bought the game). If a third party uses the game (ie your friend), then you ban. Well, it's under contract and if they find out.) I don't know of such a ban, but just be careful.)