3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Gulyaev 48 10.05.20 07:15 pm

Help with skins. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Please help me with creating skins. Retain the skin, and the result was that

14 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karen i Elita 10.05.20

Roman Gulyaev 48
And the template from the native bus?On the screenshot you can see that the template is not his,for this wrong lies .I think these drawings of waves,needs along the entire length of the bus go?

R
Roman Gulyaev 48 10.05.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
Model of a Mercedes with a Turkish website, wanted to replace one of the existing skins, but the game-for some reason the failures are black. Bring bus - normal skin appears. Postpone - again black.

t
teamure 10.05.20

Roman Gulyaev 48
NOT Paint.NET to do! Well, where in any gate such an Arsenal of programs? Photoshop CC 2017 in the help and in addition as DDS and save as DX9 in 3D and there will be happiness and there's still the Nvidia DDS plugin download or despite what the card's all here.. the business is.

R

mk.abh
Case editor comes out?
Thank you.

K
Karen i Elita 10.05.20

Roman Gulyaev 48
Clear.In Paint.NET it is possible to convert to dds but for skins best-Adobe-photoshop.with the plugin dds Well if you don't know how to use,you can make skins with a photo editor (FastStone Image Viewer) and then using Paint.NET converet to dds.On account of the distance, and black and other failures of textures,it is necessary for the dds to generate mipmaping,then everything will be clear,even from afar.Another option using ETS Studio to do skins.

R

Karen Grigoryan 29
Thank you, I both plus.

R

Well, if someone would be interested if the right thing is 403 Mercedes under the colors of the Mosgortrans. With the version 1.22.

K
Karen i Elita 10.05.20

Roman Gulyaev 48
Please;)good Luck in the skins,If you need help?write to the PM.

A
Aleksandro_86 10.05.20

Roman Gulyaev 48
Hi! I will add another can using ETS Studio to do to convert is not necessarily in Adobe photoshop with the nvidia dds plugin, you can just make a skin and save it in png format, go to the ETS Studio, choose any truck, keep the skin and everything out from scs file ready dds format, I'm so with trailers which do weigh a lot.

K
Karen i Elita 10.05.20

Aleksandro_86
Hi Sasha! But when I make skins using ETS Studio,after he dds file using the painten net again Peresechenie and weight say if it's a trailer with 247мб reduced to 22мб and when it is in the gamemode itself throw,the weight will be even less

A
Aleksandro_86 10.05.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
Karen Hi! So my computer is weak to DDS files to do using Adobe photoshop, of course on a simple truck and trailer you can still do them, and rjl and t or large trailers like Krone Jumbo axe4krone here is tight 2-3 minutes saves DDS files that have turns using the Studio to rehearse, if I didn't I would not have written and tested.

K
Karen i Elita 10.05.20

Aleksandro_86
So I'm not saying you're doing it wrong.all right,so I rarely use Adobe photoshop.not due to the fact that my computer is average. I'm talking about weight reduction,that is, compression in the files.meant I made a combo skin pack ETS through the Studio, and he weighed me 653мб.it's only for one truck and trailer Djurovic,then through the painten net has peresechenii to dds and weight was 22мб every dds file and when it is in the gamemode itself is added,the weight is already getting compressed 4.5 MB

A
Aleksandro_86 10.05.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
Is it a bug 10 version ETS Studio, on 7, everything is fine, and keep the 7 and 10 versions just in case!)))

K
Karen i Elita 10.05.20

Aleksandro_86
Okay,I also keep two versions;)