3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 10.05.20 07:15 pm

Help with passing fashion Tower Karantina (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The beginning. I came to the statue of the Dragon and started looking for clues. Found two areas: Ice wraiths, and someone else, forgot already. Found two magic stone: One is exhausted (grey), the other charged (blue). Found two volumes with zaklinaniyami. Found the body Iriban (I think that's his name). Examined the corpse, then gathered trophies from the corpse, then got rid of the body. Then looked in the backpack and read the journal. Now let me take the sword. I went to slide the sword into the hole, but I wrote that on the sword handle missing something. I've looked all over couldn't find anything else. Then even went back, took Miko and told him to look for everything that comes, but he too found nothing. Please help.
8 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 10.05.20

s
saturn7774 10.05.20

Entertaining should be a mod ...

R
Rasvetribka 10.05.20

nestrbob
It's not that. Does all the bullshit. Do not show the beginning of the quest

R
Rasvetribka 10.05.20

saturn7774
I don't know, I guess. I would also advise to mod Darkend. If necessary I can throw off Esp file of this mod with a proper translation, and that on the Russian site the translation is poor

s
saturn7774 10.05.20

Rasvetribka
Thanks, but its not until I passed modal quests enough ... :-)

P
Pupsik 3D 10.05.20

Rasvetribka
There, near the corpse,a little below,there is a tree underneath a chest near him the missing piece for the sword,take it, put it through the inventory,and put it in the hole.

s
spaum-96 10.05.20

if you read the letter you had to give some kind of stone for the sword just in the inventory to find the stone and click on it

R
Rasvetribka 10.05.20

spaum-96
Thank you. I already dogodalsya himself, but not important. Mod did not like. Removed...