3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tigrilla1003 10.05.20 07:16 pm

Blue screen

All kind time of day. The situation is this: I bought a computer 3 years ago Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz, 16GB DDR3 AMD FURY(not exactly), GTX 670, SSD Kingston 120GB, HDD Segate 1TB, WIN 10. Once a month about the computer end up with a blue screen, not particularly bothered, at first I thought wind sucking, the years went by and these blue screens appear more and more often now I can't play the game and then go to another without restarting the computer because he immediately crash with a blue screen. The use of several different Windows (different versions of WIN 10), changed vidyuhi half a year ago for GTX 1070, did a slew of tests on RAM, hard working, a video card, processor, but all the alleged norms, but the computer continues to use Android trainer for running, and this is every day. Yes I am a donkey because once a guarantee is not addressed, but what's done is done. Your advice.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 10.05.20

Tigrilla1003
what error code? it is always the same or changing?

T
Tigrilla1003 10.05.20

Len4ik00N
Always different, googled them, but there is no connection

L
Len4ik00N 10.05.20

Tigrilla1003
try it as an experiment, put the other Windows, such as 7-ku. You can also try to change the hardware configuration, for example: very clean discrete vidyahu; leave only 1 bar of RAM (to rearrange in other slots); to remove the SSD or W/e, etc., But from the manipulation of the iron will benefit only if the Windows crash with almost 100% probability in the same places, ie you, if necessary, will be able to trigger the comp on the appearance of blue screen.
You can also try updating the BIOS mate. Board.

A
AnPei 10.05.20

If you did a clean installation of Windows from USB drive that are the problem when the drive is connected to the PC . Mat. fee released much earlier graphics cards, it begs to stitch Mat. cost . With the BIOS not so simple to flash and configure - M. M. M. Tralala and few people can do it right. When I put the 1070 also had problems . Re-installed Windows, reflash BIOS (firmware downloaded from official site ) and a lot of nonsense -zero sense and worse and worse. I was done in service center CSN and drove without a video card good hardware warranty .Said stitched Mat. fee and all .Now everything is normal. DNS almost every city they are doing and third-party hardware .