3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordKorvin 10.05.20 07:16 pm

(Spoilers) celene vs Gaspard. (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Is there a difference? Chose Gaspard and elf. In General, what changes in the story gives the choice of one or another ruler?
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
MoscowGolem 10.05.20

SPOILERS!
Hitrozadyh Selina minx created the conspiracy against the Inquisition to consolidate their power and the dirty work of charging of the Inquisition.
Gaspar logoped who was hoping to become Emperor, pissed away all the loot , took to drink, and so when you help him fully would be subject to) except for the Inquisition he'll never have allies)
I think the choice is obvious)
and as for the plot there is plays a big role the Templars or mages ( will revive the Church and then to be one of those who leash pomoc her to cleanse the world of evil or will destroy her , and a Holy place putco is not the place of the prophet will you be there)), hawk will kill or be killed ( among other things he wants to take the glory for the murder of a Luminary of yourself and if it does not kill well, you understand), the dispersal of the grey wardens or not acceleration) and not the Emperor) the Emperor's influence will be on the minimap to help) and only occasionally to reinforce( or not to send to weaken the Inquisition depends on who you choose)

s
sayros1 10.05.20

Choose which one is more like it, can even read a book the masked Empire , there is only about these two it goes.
Selina is able only to scratch the language and words sometimes does not hold. But Gaspard has the honor of the core, it is not the language of the cards, he does. Well, at least it was in the book, and here he was drunk.

A
Anzhelika04 10.05.20

Selina if save as are not particularly useful of the Inquisition after the victory. Plus after her death, in any case, again civil war will start as it has no direct heirs. Here are the next relatives to fight. Gaspar will be true of the Inquisition, for the reason that the Inquisition has incriminating evidence against him, similar to elf. The elf should choose if you feel sorry for the elves want to give them a better living and so on. If you elves do not care, choose Gaspard. They are both at the end of the game will remain dependent on the Inquisition.

G
GhostRaven6 10.05.20

You can find the dirt on everyone and they will all dance to your tune , but on the iron chair will remain Selina

m
morpholog 10.05.20

For Selina got dirt?
Or if the ring from the girl can be holding out yourself...

L
Lex Storff 10.05.20

Then hike each in its own way. I have the opposite Selina was tied to the Nagas that fully support the Inquisition. Otherwise she eznec. How come I'm not sure. Searched the whole Palace. I got a bunch of dirt on everyone. The support of the yard made up to 95. Maliciously exposed the murderer, and sent her to court in Skyhold. He blamed Gaspard. They said that the Inquisitor has collaborated with Briollay to expose Gaspar. Seline has offered to reward Briala. The result is Selina forgive Brielle and sent out of sight, without the right of return. In the end: Briella in the link. Evil wants power and in the dark of the night, sharpens the elven knife at Selina. For Selina Inquisition lifeline from the evil elves, and it supports the Inquisition in all( And the army and at court), but otherwise it's finished.

B
Bazeka 10.05.20

I reconciled, but that the story is not affected

S
Setesh 10.05.20

Lex Storff
Also did the same thing, the most adequate option, even though Selina and the bitch is decent, but as the ruler is much stronger than the other, or the dirt on her she will have to dance to the tune of the Inquisition

T
Taaris 10.05.20

I have Celine outlet began to intrigue against the Inquisition, in the end, because of this it began to turn away subjects. In the final cutscene it was said that Selena will be one.
Itself the Inquisition holds in his hands not part of the breakaway of the Templars and mages, well, and therefore power.
On the solar throne Vivien, she did not dissolve the community, but made the conditions for young magicians softer.

D
Drakkon 10.05.20

You are all limited to the game not thinking about history.
Selina - she's the rightful ruler of the Empire. Gaspar nonsense don't listen to I had become the Emperor by the fact that older it was not only Orleam rule Alimony is a powerful and strong rod. This kind of properly ruling the Empire. And who are De Chalon? This family which ruled Leadsom why they are so exalted - Yes, because some offspring of the house Valmont has taken in the wife or husband of someone from the family of De Chalons.
Selina's power exceeds the power of the divine, for it is the Council of Heralds, and it is a Council of leading olesinski of the ruling families in the various land holdings. For Selina worth and also Chevalier. Understand on the side of Gaspar those who want to make war + knight Laids and Verses (city in Orley who knows)
Merit Selina that she regularly manages the Empire she has built the University to strive to improve the lives of people and Elves, too, it is in its interests, as stated in the book the masked Empire she pulls the Empire out of the savage to the prosperity and greatness which is necessary to maintain the status of the Empire. Selina diplomat and peacemaker, she has established relations with Ferelden and tries to make friends Orley and Ferelden. Influence Pentacostal in Navarre is weakening in the country could ignite a civil war, Selina is waiting for it and that would be during the civil war to win back old olesinska area (Chapel Andoral, Perander, Nevarra and Cumberland) Yes Bitch, but as such not to be you all played the game and seen how it behaves olesinska to know to survive in this world you need to be the same, but how else? If she wasn't then she would have been dead. She is a strong leader of the most powerful, wealthy, and powerful country in all of Thedas. Just now in a civil war she lost a lot and she doesn't even know who is friend who is foe.
Gaspar he's not reliable, it would be superfluous to fight. Well you made him Emperor of what? He will attack Ferelden because he wants to. But in the back of Nevarra Orley mired in infighting and will be destroyed. Navarra will absorb the North. The elves in Dol suit the war and restore their own state. Ferelden will absorb Eastern Orley (of Gadar and Frosty mountains) don't see the point in Gaspar.
In Briala he is, but I do not inspire trust Countess of elves.... they either make peace or to be executed and briala is arrested and Gaspard.
Floriano can be kept alive for the benefit of the Inquisition, and if Selina and something will happen. Florian fallback to the throne in a Shaft of Royo))
There is no visible text like download in the right format will be.

D
Drakkon 10.05.20

And Selina

A
Aglaya Almazova 10.05.20

I reconciled all three of them through blackmail :) not Yet finished, is now an accomplished trial Floriano, (I exposed her at the ball and left alive, and the bitch Selina sent me a cousin on the court. as satisfacci or what?). There the whole family good! Everyone has their own sins, not to kill them all! Let them rule together, everyone does their job. Gaspar was a good military leader and as a strategist - shit. Briala is a great schemer with an army of spies, but powerless and has no weight. Selina strategist, a good Manager, but weak in military Affairs and espionage. So their Alliance is considered the most optimal solution. And Floriana bitch she is, but still did not kill anyone! And the battle in the end she was not (beat the quest so as not to fight with her), and in the end she gave up without trying to dump, and could escape. And not one Flo fouled coup, and Gaspard and blame and Gaspar and Flo did not work, did not delay the quest and collected all 19 of the 30 scandal :), maybe Gaspar would be enough. And to wear a jester or send in a pigsty Floriano - so what, she's taking off from there at the first opportunity, and to execute its hunting. I'm not one of the offender is not executed, each went on misdeeds by chance and circumstances. Even Arimondo I did not execute(which he was very eager to get to its master!), I calmed him down that was for him the worst punishment that was possible! Even many of my friends didn't support me.

A
Aglaya Almazova 10.05.20

Drakkon you pictures under spoiler hide, respect other people!

A
Atay Wolverine 10.05.20

Chose Selina for the following reasons: she's already the Empress and no one but Gaspar was not contesting her rights to the throne, and second, Gaspar a clear aggressor, which will begin the conquest of neighboring countries when deemed necessary.

r
raspisnoy1 10.05.20

I wish I could just cut it all to one of the oligarchs...the polls that only the wind walked through the halls

I
IvanX0 10.05.20

And to lead the Inquisition and Orley.....

a
art1my 10.05.20

Drakkon
You brought pictures in which they say ladies Selina. Of course they will support and praise Selina! On Ferelden Gaspar by the way does not attack in the epilogue about this nothing, and if you do the job Hard negotiation to the rate command it at all troops from the borders of Ferelden leads.