3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
freenke 10.05.20 07:17 pm

The problem with the launch (This War of Mine)

Trouble is I can't run the game, or rather start but the frequency is apparently the updates is above 60Hz (the monitor above may not), it turns out that when you start the game Monique goes out and gives a wrong frequency, although the game runs and I can hear it in the sound menu. Know option to change the settings manually in the config file there is a line out there that RefreshRate- (should be 60), but there is one thing, the config file I found and it is encrypted under a file *Bin* open any plain text editor can't. here's the trouble guys, any suggestions for fixing the problem?
30 Comments
Sort by:
f
freenke 10.05.20

found the solution myself. swing and throw in a folder with the settings file path C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\11bitstudios\This War Of Mine

Спойлерhttp://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/412-this-war-of-mine-config-file/

l
lazur47 10.05.20

freenke
Thank you good people.and then the second day could not run

l
lazur47 10.05.20

now here is the question.how to set the desired resolution 60герцами?and then in the window I don't want to play

l
lexfera 10.05.20

Expensive time of day!
I bought the incentive game, but can't run! All the splash screen displays fine but the main menu and the game itself - no... in the upper quarter of the screen flickers (apparently trying to crawl to the bottom) interface of the game. That is, in the main menu, you can see almost all the name of the game, but buttons not visible (sound from hover the mouse there, but not visible) and if it turns out at random to start the game, the opening pictures of the characters are also seen in a quarter of the screen from top.... reinstalling, rebooting, disabling Aero and gadgets, change the frame rate and screen resolution does not help... just in case I decided the wood fresher for vidyuhi download...
Windows 7 x64, vidyuhi stepper motor AMD 7870 (I know that AMD fufel =) ), memory, percent - just enough... XS already what to do
I will be grateful for the good advice!
PS just in case more will download the config from the post above... I'll try.

m
m haid 10.05.20

does not roll this link

_
_Zhenya_1213 10.05.20

Help guys play in the window is not very convenient maybe someone knows how to make the resolution 1280x1024 and 60Hz beforehand will blogatory

r
rich191 10.05.20

no sound, who knows why

A
Atronix 10.05.20

Anyone have problems with screen flicker.
1. Download the config file.bin2 ( http://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/412-this-war-of-mine-config-file/ ).
2. Throw it in with the replacement C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\11bitstudios\This War Of Mine
The game will open in windowed mode.
To change this, do:
3. To download the program Borderless Gaming ( https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming/releases ).
4. To start the game. Then the program. The program to do so, as shown below and click the button circled in red.

A
Anastasiya Dydyk 10.05.20

did everything but nothing changed

E
Emil Galiakberov 10.05.20

as the frequency change

P
PonyKiller 10.05.20

Been looking for, thank you!))

19RuSSSSS 10.05.20

what alvideo on the screenshot you can see a soma in the game, this is not present

m
maximauzer 10.05.20

The substitution of the config file did not help. Vidyuhi from AMD, in tinctures of Catalyst added the profile with the game and put all values Use application settings. Start without dances with tambourines, all is working.

P
Pavel Samodelkin 10.05.20

Hello, I have a problem. when I start the game a black screen appears and goes the writing Popt.mode

r
russlanka 10.05.20

Hello. Bought the game on Steam, downloaded, installed, but when running games the laptop just shuts down and restarts and it turns off! When starting the laptop after shutdown, it boots as usual, without issuing any errors or stuff like that... On the system requirements, so all I have to fly... Nobody faced such problem? If anyone know the solution or has any idea, please reply... thanks in Advance!

H
Hellraiser42 10.05.20

freenke
from the heart of the PCA dude)

S
Slava Pyho 10.05.20

Problem purchased a license, at first everything went smoothly after updating the game runs just black and nothing happens and then gives an error. The program is not responding. Who knows what to do?

A
Aleksandr Byrchenko 10.05.20

Atronix
helped your config even a program is not needed stopped screen out thank you

N
Nikita Berestov 10.05.20

Guys help please. Recently this war of mine came out on Android. I think you as well as I was waiting for her and I'm not even sorry for 500 rubles to buy it in play market and I had such problem: I launch the game,go to the main menu, press to survive and the game is restarted. Help me please, really wants to play

D
Dzengrave 10.05.20

Atronix
did not help, unfortunately.