3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scaevus 05.09.19 12:55 pm

How to learn \"sucurity\" on the controller without SMS and registration?

I play on PC, I bought a gamepad to lie on the bed and play, so as a shooter to play I don't know maybe some sort of secret there is a proper hand position or something?
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
T.T.G 05.09.19

Hehe.

p
pekabir 05.09.19

you have to start to imagine that you've had a stroke

T
T.T.G 05.09.19

Not going to work. The console is sharpened by another.

F
FOXDIE_id 05.09.19

As well as on the mouse, to sit and learn. Show me a man who first picked up a mouse and immediately began to make Jedi.

h
hardqest 05.09.19

For shutanov in the game like the PC but ispolzuut avtopritselivanie

M
MunchkiN 616 05.09.19

if the game has no functions to play comfortably on the bed
about how to play mouse in bed with a very high sensitive
if you want

N
No more drugs... 05.09.19

Earlier, too, nifiga not worked on the controller to sutanuti, then his sea legs, the fourth held spotlight, now rules. Jester from a third party and does now even more intuitive with a gamepad to play.

D
DjDuke 05.09.19

How could it possibly be comfortable to play lying down? I have 2 years playing on the gamepad, lying nichrome is not convenient.

P
Protocol10 05.09.19

On the contrary, I have long lost touch of the mouse. Recently dum was held at the ultra-difficult with a gamepad, then I tried with the mouse and opplevelse, hellishly uncomfortable.

R
REDDSkilll 05.09.19

Scaevus
I personally 3-4 months were used after kawamichi...through the Mat and humiliation in online games has reached its, now playing in The Division dps-erom and no one complains, dragging, as they say) just zadrot and succeed)