3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fate Keeper 10.05.20 07:19 pm

The question in the story (spoilers(probably)) (NieR: Automata)

In General, after the game, the first thing I did is I climbed to the sites to read the explanations for the slowpoke. Fiddled with just mountains of text, and in the end almost all for themselves to clarify. That only left one thing. I still don't understand this plot twist with the tower and with the project YoRHa.
Namely, what came first?
subject to whether one of the second?
what of the transition to the next generation of androids with the complete destruction of the previous one?
why did you have to leave the vulnerability in the system for cracking thereof by robots?
and what's the idea and meaning was the project YoRHa, given that in one of the endings to talk about the final stage of the project and delete all data
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedFleecer 10.05.20

Project Gestalt has failed, then there was the alien invasion with the help of machines and somewhere during or after the defeat, create a project Erha to maintain morale among androids.

And tower I understand it was created later, but the AI cars already existed during the invasion of earth.(just haven't been developed so much)

But with the transition of the androids I have forgotten(( but the point is that they were created in order to be sacrificed(and the reason I forgot) xD

G
Gai-sensei 10.05.20

If I'm not confused, YoRHa was created by the same AI and robots, to confront each other, and actually for self-development AI.

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 10.05.20

Fate Keeper
The tower was created before, because the machine according to Adam destroyed a very long time its creators (the aliens), and hence the tower(Ark data machines, androids, people, Gestalt and other things) built a machine for a long time.

Fate Keeper wrote:
what of the transition to the next generation of androids with the complete destruction of the previous one?
Evolution.
Fate Keeper wrote:
why did you have to leave the vulnerability in the system for cracking thereof by robots?
To control the situation. In YoRHa Stage Play shown that the living machine is always attacked through the Backdoor. However, androids and machine life is not about collusion.
Fate Keeper wrote:
and what's the idea and meaning was the project YoRHa, given that in one of the endings to talk about the final stage of the project and delete all data
The project YoRHa invented Android Zinnia. He planned to fabricate the existence of people on the lunar surface to raise the morale of the androids. After the collapse of the project Gestalt at the top lost the meaning of existence.
To understand more I advise you to read:
YoRHa Stage Play. Part 2http://musou.EN/2017/05/05/nier-concert-drama-part-2-project-yorha/
And if you wonder what happened after the ending of E:
YorHa Stage Play. Part 5http://musou.EN/2017/06/13/nier-concert-drama-part-5-farewell/

G
Greh04 10.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper Thanks for the links,very interesting to read.

J

Greh04
)

F
Fate Keeper 10.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper wrote:
However, androids and machine life is not about collusion.
and here, please, more
it is not clear to me the most. Generally machines and robots related? I read that the robots are destroying the creators still had the order to fight enemies, which is why they didn't bring about the end of the war with the androids, maybe, otherwise they would have lost their purpose in life. And that the vulnerability in the system was intentionally left for the machines (in order, as I understand it, when the growing power of Android to even the odds).
And now I have a question as to whether living machines and robots are not in collusion?
Or maybe, back Dor was created for the complete destruction of the androids that would later pods were able to launch a new generation?
JacK_tThe_Ripper wrote:
To understand more I advise you to read:
thanks, that's just all of this has been studied

J

Fate Keeper
I have at hand no computer, so I will answer in brief: Cars not exactly in collusion with machines, said on the Tarot in an interview. I have no material under the eyes, so that I can be wrong, without a space station to create a new generation of androids is impossible, so the destruction of the bunker broke this cycle.The androids never had a chance to win due to the backdoor. It's just an illusion of war. The question about how connected cars and the androids did not understand a bit, write more in detail.

A
AlayaVijnana 10.05.20

Fate Keeper
Based on Stage Play 2, it turns out that the backdoor was made as insurance against leakage of information on the destruction of humanity. With the threat of exposing a backdoor open, the machines destroy the bunker, leaving only the transmission from the moon, whose authenticity could not be verified.
It should be understood that YoRHa are not all androids, only view, the creation of which used the kernel-machine lifeforms, of them is a black box (as an energy source more power). So #9, so to speak, improved the layout of the Zinnia, podstrahovat motivation of all androids and at the same time dooming units of jorja on the cyclic, and then the final death, because they considered them (and yourself) of monsters.