3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazahakazz 10.05.20 07:20 pm

The game doesn't want to be saved (FUEL)

the game doesn't want to continue...I installed it...windows live, directX, all that image was, all set...when askeddo you want to create a profile I click Yes and it says AutoSave is disabled and I can't continue. th for garbage?
56 Comments
Sort by:
e
eajkju 10.05.20

button don't fucking work

S
Super Kote 10.05.20

register offline profile and all will be Chiki-bunches

S
SanSanZ 10.05.20

pancake and how you can... do yo not used to live...

G
GTAman 10.05.20

I'm accustomed, but not resigned. I live I hate.

S
SanSanZ 10.05.20

oooii3gg
me too... GameSpy taxis....

S
Super Kote 10.05.20

And I live all adore ! It's a freebie , I bought 1 game and the key to all live fit :)

S
SanSanZ 10.05.20

Mordecai aka Caracol
and GameSpy EV in any game without key=)

G
GTAman 10.05.20

Create a damn offline profile.

S
SanSanZ 10.05.20

Oh... haven't played on the Internet in fuel=))) as much as 5-7 days...

S
Smile Senator 10.05.20

cheto me LIVE first can install but the game take advantage of them Muggles!

W
Wett 10.05.20

mean so, I wanted to see what kind of FUEL and Toda..
- repak from R. G. R3Pack
- no installation of LIVE game won't start at all;
LIVE need ONLINE, offline (this is offline LIVE I know) LIVE there!
- it gets worse - LIVE requests to enter the product code.

What can I do to make the game survive?

Aquarius_Demigod - prescribe I began to be the case, and then what, nothing else? LIVE ablanitsa himself or what?

All clear what it is. Was the transition to a local profile feature in the text as a hyperlink. It was necessary to rummage properly in the Windows LIVE. Inattention!

Was all working.

D
DenW 10.05.20

When you try to persist or avtoorbita vybivaet the save failed please check the device storage.
Download proishodil fine.
the computer was transferred to the test mode and back.(no other noticeable changes were made)
in the path to the savegames are Russian words User-Name-My Documents
(user is not perimenopuase)
prior to that, remained all right, in profile I'm coming in. with life all the rules

M
MarSHAL [proGRAMMIST] 10.05.20

Guys I found the solution to all problems, even if you have no Internet.

1) start the game (of course in which there LIVE).
2) On the keyboard, press the Home button, come down from the top window of Games for Windows, select the item: Create new profile.
3)Click on the paragraph: Create local profile.
4) Enter the profile name (nickname) English letters(AND NUMBERS) and click Send.

5) Click Finish. After, you can change settings offline profile (nickname, avatar, etc.). To complete the profile Games for Windows - LIVE click on the keyboard Home button.

6) Play (NOW YOUR GAME WILL be SAVED)! Here's my Vkontakte (id90086812) http://vk.com/oksana_parubec_ya_lublu_tebya

F
Freybjorn 10.05.20

how to activate old saves after reinstalling Windows..? if activate old profile trying to log in-it asks the product key. and the new to create the old name again..

F
FR4NKENSTEIN 10.05.20

MarSHAL [proGRAMMIST]
Thank you so much!!! It really works, THANK you!!!

o
obnialex 10.05.20

Yes I tried and the profile to generate and to sense zero. asks to enter the key for the game although I have my own profile in life from GTA4 left. But the key is not to fuel. Pundits also found if put the game well laid out and the description how to install and then what to do hlif. And all as on selection are absolutely the same so to say the game with tablets and Lope or swing ZERO sense!!!