3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phoenix67 11.10.19 11:36 pm

Test gpu\\cpu (Wolfenstein: Youngblood)

https://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/wolfenstein-youngblood-test-gpu-cpu
28 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erontlop 11.10.19

Optimization murdered

g
gennaz 11.10.19

Phoenix67
rx 580=1070,and where their favorite new 1650? On full ...! And it's another AMD driver is not rolled for this game!)))

A
Aloska 11.10.19

gennaz
And 1080 is already worse 56 VEGA.
Sunk.
Wang that after 2 years 2080ti will be worse than the radeon 7

g
gennaz 11.10.19

Aloska
AMD a cunning trick pulled by implementing the mantle api in Vulkan. And was able to convince developers to abandon Open GL.

A
Aloska 11.10.19

gennaz
Yes the volcano as if the replacement dx12 on all platforms.
Learned to work with the volcano, so pastanesi anywhere.

D
Dogmit 11.10.19

Erontlop
Yes, in the end I felt confused on my fairly powerful computer with excellent gtx 750 ti, the game manages to give a measly 17 fps on ultra. Although the comp at least 3 times more powerful than the ps4 so there should be 90 fps. Right now all hope that the nurse will give good computer on the first of September, then played in the pirates.

o
oleglogan 11.10.19

rx 580=1070 shock

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.10.19

Aloska wrote:
Wang that after 2 years 2080ti will be worse than the radeon 7
It would not have been Vice versa. Only four times
Wolfe, one of the units where the Volcano works on AMD better. Here only such games are also units.
Not too popular technology.

A
Aloska 11.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Well, more rage and doom
WWZ was still.

E
Erontlop 11.10.19

Dogma
Yes, I killed it with a powerful proce gtx 1060 manages to keep at 55-75 FAS like drawdown at me 4 nuclear rage 2 so, and there are so many cores and games don't export in full hd nonsense

-
-Zion- 11.10.19

gennaz
Aloska
oleglogan
You che? As a first time direct. The game on the volcano, the last part it's better not radeona worked, like doom for example. In General, the volcano is better on the radika works. And here is Wang flooded what next year NVIDIA will merge. And then the shock in humans is direct, as the first time I saw the volcano in the games.
20 a series of norms in the volcano works.
Erontlop
Erontlop wrote:
I have 4 nuclear rage 2
You may not have noticed but this is not a rage 2. And how would the game in vidyuhi rested, and then percent, at least 200 nuclei, the sense if vidyuhi not remove any Prots will not save.
In General, the dialogue did not like it much easier than the second part. In the second part of graphite was good, not here. Shooting, finishing, blood the same some other. The translation of the same ovno, Jess like a robot talking.

091 11.10.19

gennaz
1650 is 1050 on the new chip.
With regard to test - all is very simple.
AMD cards work well with the volcano, because of that it can calculate 24 bit instructions that willingly uses this API and NVIDIA this dumb. But there is a CUDA + physics... and sse2
NVIDIA has the advantage of computing 32 and 64, and 24 bits, calculates at a speed of 32...
From here and speed loss.
Spoiler
p.s. but this is IMHO, as I haven't tested the card gtx10xx and rtx20xx series

o
oleglogan 11.10.19

-Zion-
Wolfenstein The New Colossus II GTX 1070 - at 100-120 fps on max (volcano)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.10.19

Aloska wrote:
Well, more rage and doom
WWZ
One of the most unpopular games. Games at once. For a beer. And scrap. It's one thing if this technology has been in games from the Jyubi, as well as in games such as Battlefield of the Cold, Metro, the Witcher, GTA, in short in all the most popular, then, is another matter.

-
-Zion- 11.10.19

oleglogan
Let's judge by the test of the same site gamegpu, not a random fps vasana?
66-75 fps in the test. That is, in the new game the fps even higher.

Спойлерhttps://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/wolfenstein-ii-the-new-colossus-2017-test-gpu-cpu
I have the same fps higher than in this test.

g
gennaz 11.10.19

As I expected,with the release of the drivers 19.7.3. optimization has grown well.
When I started to pass the game put settings mostly high.
Spoiler
Everything is fine.
Then decided to add up to ultra-high settings.
Spoiler
And fps is still the same high.

w
worys 11.10.19

That these tests are not completely on my 1070 fps much more than write here, on this same test interval, they have the maximum fps for 100 not out and I have the minimum does not drop below 110.

R
RuslanBrigadir 11.10.19

in the tests, of course not fenoman and stumps on which half of Russia and other countries playing

F
Forum2019 11.10.19

Rulebreaker
they have no avx.

A
Aloska 11.10.19

Forum2019
More precisely, sse 4.2