3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Ryabov 10.05.20 07:23 pm

Loads the CPU to 100% (Doom (2016))

Overall the story is.
New gaming laptop. MSI i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80 GHZ
16 gb of RAM
GTX1060 6 gb
Win10

The first thing I decided to check on Doom 4. Flew on the ultra. But the next day suddenly began to lag terribly. I sinned, what has been included in the built-in map, but not the case. In the statistics the game says that the loaded percents on 100%. (see screenshot). Before the download of the games *on the black screen), a cursor appears and Windows is clearly something else starts. No viruses. Firewood new. Game reinstalled.

For comparison, the Witcher third of these problems does not feel. Like GTA5. On the ultra.

Any idea? Thank you!

http://img.playground.ru/images/0/7/2-32.jpg

UPD. Problems ONLY occur in fullscreen mode. In window mode it flies.

Upd 2. VICTORY!
In short, the problem was to update Windows Update Creators, they're voodoo fashion game mode, and with him in the course was the conflict of the game. Rolled back the update, it worked, flew. Thanks to all who tried to help!
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkMoney 10.05.20

try to put the food in high-performance mode

W
Wrackman 10.05.20

Igor Ryabov
At temperature protsa see if he tratitsya.

S
SlyFoxCrew 10.05.20

Well, you are just like aborigine, collecting a normal PC and play easy.

D
DarkMoney 10.05.20

SlyFoxCrew
grandpa full PC obsolete, with noutbukami future deal.

O
Old Hrych 10.05.20

Igor Ryabov
Percent weak you have a Core i7 2.8 GHz . Especially a laptop... especially since the Windows 10

A strange fact I percents Core i5 2.9 GHz 0_o

Z
Zolgin 10.05.20

Igor Ryabov
Perhaps the miner built into the Repack. When you start the game, open Manager, and kill everything you see with NVIDIA and Jehoram. Files can be supposedly nvdrv or the like. Well and killed the game look kind of load.

I
Igor Ryabov 10.05.20

Temperature protsa will look, Yes. Food is high-performance. About config it is not necessary to treat a normal gaming laptop. Again, the game was flying on the ultra with no problems, but then something went wrong. Well, about the laptop or PC do not need this. I'll decide what I play ))

g
gjxnf82 10.05.20

Check the CPU temperature than loaded in addition to playing, even just in task Manager look. All the red indicators is a way out of the norm, the only normal is a minimum of 16.3, the other inflated, long response processor. Yeah, check is not lost if the graphics settings, if you reduce the settings, the load will be on CPU, not graphics card.

I
Igor Ryabov 10.05.20

Wow, look what I found. When translating the game in windowed mode, everything instantly starts to fly. As soon as return to full screen, immediately brake!

I
Igor Ryabov 10.05.20

That is, the problem happens when switching to full screen, what could it be?

-
---VENOM--- 10.05.20

Don Basilio de Corvega
I'll surprise you - this notebook percent frequency in bust on 4 cores 3.4 GHz, one of 3.8 GHz. So don't make things up. Even 2.9 GHz for the Duma - it is the rules would be, the game is not so processorsamsung like gta5 for example.
Igor Ryabov
try during the game to check task Manager, for example, by connecting a second Monique, well, or turning the game (provided that, if while Alt-tab will also be 100% percent loaded), and look at the truth if the game eats all percents or is it another task of some sort. If the game - look for other Repack if litsuha - XS. If not the game - then Google that process.

O
Old Hrych 10.05.20

Igor Ryabov
If not helped, the tips from --VENOM-- you'll have to run in windowed mode to leave... :-/

I
If I Were You 10.05.20

So simple - CPU Control a try.

A
AnPei 10.05.20

New laptop .So out of warranty why would the service not to check . On my PC the game didn't save graphics settings always when entering windowed mode. Neither a clean install of Windows , and other wood , reinstalling the games, pereproshit BIOS did not solve the problem. In the service of the mother of the reflash, Yes the cooler on the CPU turned not to strain the RAM. Windows with the BIOS when the PC starts correctly configured. Flies now.

I
Igor Ryabov 10.05.20

Well, to be honest, I do not see sense to carry in service center, it does not work one single game (and only in fullscreen), all the rest of the rules run, then there is a local problem. well I think so )) with the percent all the rules, if it is in the window well handles, why wouldn't he cope in full screen. Game litsuha. Man, I have already passed on the previous computer, but I want to understand, what the fuck! )

A
Antol 10.05.20

DX12 or Vulkan to try to change. the latest video driver? and if the version of Windows 1703 it possible with such a bug, but in the end all can wait for the blue screen without the possibility of recovery, so keep the disc or USB flash drive from 1607 and appear to 1703

I
Igor Ryabov 10.05.20

The driver fresh, Yes. the volcano and OpenGL same give.. Windows 1703 ))

I
Igor Ryabov 10.05.20

VICTORY!
In short, the problem was to update Windows Update Creators, they're voodoo fashion game mode, and with him in the course was the conflict of the game. Rolled back the update, it worked, flew. Thanks to all who tried to help!