3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitez123 10.05.20 07:23 pm

Hurrah-Ah patch 1.09 (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Kids patch rolled UR-Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Weight 1.77 GB
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
SenMarie 10.05.20

The X-Files

PHE, all dunnoooooo was done, but the cursor appears randomly and always in the cutscenes, disfiguring moments (

v
vitez123 10.05.20

Marina Kapitonova
it annoys and bothers to take in the game(((

B
Biglittlemath 10.05.20

Well I went through the whole game before the final mission even on polaraized patch. No technical problems were not. Only at the end of the game update patch that corrected the facial expressions and begun the drawdown, and so on. License..

Y
Ya. Zlobych 10.05.20

And the job fact or Fiction to draw? on 1.06 I think on Would flew, still was buggy and I couldn't pass it. and hanging in nevypolnenie, hate the perfectionist in me.

f
freenke 10.05.20

Gentlemen, if anyone knows... is there a way to patch version 1.05 to 1.09? if you can then how and where to get the patch itself... do not be angry, play the pirates...

P
Palych Rokov 10.05.20

understand all the talk about withdrawal system denovo spawns in patch 1.09 it Sanchez??? the torrent is just dull while the Andromeda is above 1.05

T
Tomas Sevchenko 10.05.20

I don't know what did the latest patch but I have lost the constant 100% CPU load and fps was noticeably higher if the game vypili of denovo it is very similar to the truth.