3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Lyukas 10.05.20 07:24 pm

Squire. Creek \"Clear Sky\" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Play a vampire, arrived at Solstheim. The sky is almost always overcast, and for some reason they I have not scattered, shouting clear Skies... is It just me? Because of this, I don't know where the Sun is and can't hit him from the bow Auriela
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 10.05.20

Nikita Lucas
There is not working. Useless.

The scream does not work in several places.
Read here:
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A7%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B5_%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B1%D0%BE

G
Galinka. 10.05.20

RevIO2RUS
The mist alduin in Sovngarde catches, and on Solstheim is the usual weather)

s
saturn7774 10.05.20

Once again ...
On Solstheim, the clear Skies shout doesn'T WORK !

n
nestrbob 10.05.20

Nikita Lucas
For this case there is a useful mod the Lord of the Weather , used the right spell and manage any weather effects in the game .On screen night including was not clear Sunny weather and clear moonlight night, and no fog . http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_skyrim_povelitel_pogody-56346/
Spoiler

s
saturn7774 10.05.20

nestrbob
And yet, you can dig deeper in the INI files that are ... and ALWAYS will be a good weather on Solstheim and in Skyrim in the Empire at all. :-)
Console commands are still there ...

I am here, by the way, don't really like magic mods to change the weather ... And on Solstheim, and does the weather do not want to change - there are great ( the resort for Legionnaires ' disease ).

And the one mod that you recommend, by the way - one of the most popular. The Lord of the weather from masscarade, is a success.

So let Nikita Lucas gonna do, once the cry is not intended to Solstheim.

n
nestrbob 10.05.20

saturn7774
No one is forcing you to use fashion , but in a snow storm when I can't see anything two steps away , that's where I used the spell .

s
saturn7774 10.05.20

nestrbob
Especially if you play with mods in survival is very to the article.

And I of this opinion, the nature has no bad weather ... :-)

n
nestrbob 10.05.20

saturn7774
The game should be fun , but there are times when she's just annoying and have to adjust .

s
saturn7774 10.05.20

nestrbob
I'm not weather corrected ... the Behavior of NPCs, indestructibility small, ugly horses ... :-)

E
Egor Nevazhno 10.05.20

Nikita Lucas
you don't have to solstheim in the sun to shoot down in Skyrim

E
Egor Nevazhno 10.05.20

The clouds give atmosphere

s
saturn7774 10.05.20

Egor Doesn't Matter
Sensible proposal, among other things ...

_
_AsHKoR_ 10.05.20

Developed for the atmosphere did,works like a normal weather,but not to clear

N
Nikita Lyukas 10.05.20

Egor Doesn't Matter
not tsitsa me in Skyrim each time, or in the midst of battle

s
saturn7774 10.05.20

Nikita Lucas
A bullet at random ... the First, maybe the milk is gone, and the second will fall ...
And yet ... I somehow think that the mere fact of the use of such arrows must activate something in the game trigger should run.

R
RevIO2RUS 10.05.20

Galinka.
Clearly, beguiled