3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hawk 11.10.19 11:36 pm

Preston and his progress (Fallout 4)

Do I have to drag him around everywhere with him, to his quests counted points for skill or can all be performed alone, just a little longer?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deyl 11.10.19

Now if perk needed.or.....There is a mod (No Negative Affinity and No Affinity Cooldown)for quick relationships with partners.For everybody.Personally I do not like to carry around with you constantly.so quickly get the advantage and send Spud Toshka)))))

F
Funt_1977 11.10.19

Alex Hawk
Do not drag it with you ... Stuffy and obnoxious.
His presence brings a dubious bonus and cons from his constant contemplation more than the pros.

I have no idea what perks the user writes Deyl ( more like nonsense ), because the relationship with Preston ( increased to 100 ) assign a ridiculous ability to United We Stand ...

It does and it is better to ignore sending to some distant settlement ... Not for quests and not to take ... Peretopchetsya, deadbeat.

D
Deyl 11.10.19

Funt_1977
And you even tried to play Fallout 4?Or on YouTube I saw))))Then you would had no idea of the perks and delirium!!!

F
Funt_1977 11.10.19

Deyl
Why you talking to me ?..
In Four a lot of nonsense, however, as well as on YouTube, but about the perks that it provides for the first time I hear ...
As I mentioned above, this tramp gives only temporary ( useless ) ability to United We Stand ...
When pumping the Lone Wanderer the presence of the beggar Preston gives only debuffs ...

A
Alex Hawk 11.10.19

Funt_1977
Perk is a good one. 20% damage from all weapons if enemies 3 or more. And the fact that the AI in the game is worse than ever, it is known. No use. Only bugs, zatupki and regular healing partner from falling from heights. Perk that works without Preston in a pair, so.

o
otrina 11.10.19

in the cheat terminal has a function of improving relations with partners. several similar actions and receive perks from partner. carry them with you is a tin and trash. the more that your actions can both improve and worsen the attitude of the partner. and perks from partners is very good. but if you can't be bothered to use the cheat terminal the mods from the second post in help. as far as I remember they allow you to see the progress of the relationship and only get positive karma from teammates. and again to pull teammates with you is only if quite hardcore to play the game. a lot of problems with them.including problems with quests because of the presence of those companions.

p
potter790 11.10.19

And what's the problem its the pump then? He Cogsworth Yes, the simple pumping, pumped through the machines. Went somewhere with them, came back paraspinal something posobirali and they love it. It is certainly not the Athlete to walk, Queens to seek out the swampies, Yes, monsters. ))

A
Alex Hawk 11.10.19

potter790
That sends it through the floor map, and I don't run passing everything and it turns out that the execution of one only of the quest takes 10 hours (with the sweep of everything that is found on the way).

p
potter790 11.10.19

Alex Hawk
Why is everything clean? It's a sandbox, you Loki sent to the job some other way. In addition to the Alliance, he disappointed when sent on assignment to the Greenhouse Grintop, it will be necessary on the way to the Alliance to look for whatever job first time to visit a broken-down caravan.