3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Dygay 10.05.20 07:24 pm

Fell under the texture. (No Man's Sky)

Guys can anyone suggest what to do?When I attempt to take off hit the field Heredia. Spaceship stuck and began to slowly die.In the end, I was under the structure of earth and I can't find my way through it.What to do?There are only two available and save both after the death of
10 Comments
Sort by:
p
pacantre 10.05.20

Under texture you failed because progresivas planet. I had that 2 times. And do nothing, reboot.

d
d.r.plastic.feat 10.05.20

pacantre
But if the game crashes at the same moment?

p
pacantre 10.05.20

d.r.plastic.feat
don't know, I was not like this. You just before landing on the planet fly the troche on it, or sit there and stupidly wait, the mouse Pomogi. You can see how the world is built))

d
danulaca 10.05.20

d.r.plastic.feat
Wait for firewood or optimizare

d

pacantre
Crashes during intercourse when you need to send to Atlas

d

danulaca
I POF can wait. Games a lot -)

S
SuperLoh 10.05.20

So how to choose???!!

a
antonae 10.05.20

The same problem, rebooting and reinstalling the game does not help.

P
PASAf 10.05.20

There was a similar hogwash: Tphols from the station to the base ship Tphols half inside the base when it started to take off - he was stuck in the building tightly, and the save was 3 hours ago and in that time I nformyl a lot of resources and a lot of things nekrofil and built - did not want to lose. Someone wrote that twitching-starting accelerator it is possible to escape - I tried half an hour and zero to ground. Helped only Cheat Engine - download table NMS1.24_STEAM_GOG.CT section of the Working Scripts From Old Table - Speed manipulator Z Axis - the value to 1000 (for a player is probably less necessary to put), will switch to the game, wait until the ship/player will come out from under the textures back alttab and deactivate the cheat, well not to do it ;) (if after the extension of the base the ship continues Tsitsa half the building - the only two options: to disassemble/move the site database, which Tsitsa ship or to always use the teleport ship to take off from base)

A
An4 20.01.23

FOUND THE EXIT!!! TELEPORT!!! HELPED!
I got stuck on a planet with large volcanoes and got into the texture of one of them.
Inside texture. it turned out. can be built. In short:
Base computer-> biofuel reactor-> teleportation module-> doing TP.
They helped me, they gave me reshes (the guy went into the game and gave res), if there is no one to help, then you can collect the texture with a res splitter in the same way as under normal conditions.
Two minuses of this method: 1- You are out of luck if the site where the base is placed is already occupied. 2-new base that you can randomly TP to. Therefore, you will have to poke the teleport point very carefully in the future, because how the texture behaves after the rescue is not clear, I don’t want to check))