3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beetmaker 10.05.20 07:25 pm

Please tell me the account of the achievements (not receive them) (Steam) (Rage)

As I understand from some forum posts, achievements don't work in the 64 bit version, this problem is generally solved as some or maybe has already been discussed, but I haven't noticed? Run the game in 32 bit version but when you click on New game I gets the message"No space to save. Free 5 MB and restart, of course enough room on the drive where the game is installed, and the memory is not loaded, where the 5 MB to free the game need, is not clear. On a 64 bit version of the game is great, but I want to achieve, and you have to solve the problem in 32 bit version, how to fix it? Unless of course in 64 bit can not solve the problem with the achievements.
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
CkyHC197 10.05.20

Disable Steam Cloud synchronization

m
moonchild69 10.05.20

Beetmaker
The point is that when you activate the console, the achievements will NOT be counted. Delete all sorry and start a new game. Bit depth is nothing. Just play fair))

B
Beetmaker 10.05.20

moonchild69
Yes, thanks, forgot to add is mainly the message, I read about this console, could be tried it is also to interact, where it is written that, for example, to activate create a rageConfig file and write there this line com_AllowConsole 1, I have this file already created and I'm there, at the bottom, wrote a line com_AllowConsole 0 to disable the console, even if I have nowhere to do this line, I decided to write it,thought suddenly the console as active in the game and need to disable it then re-started the game (the saves are not deleted) just passed the first mission, the achievement was not given. Then I found another information written was add this line +set com_allowconsole 0 in the incentive properties of the game to Set launch options, added, started again, passed the first mission, the achievement is not given, decided to check the console generally works, written in the properties of the game +set com_allowconsole 1 and yeah it works, then put 0 and it didn't work, so the interaction with the console is, I had it disabled but the achievement is still not allowed. But this is all I have of course tried it without deleting the saves. I will try to remove the patch and determine the properties of the game in the incentive +set com_allowconsole 0

m
moonchild69 10.05.20

Beetmaker
Nitsche not propisivat in the properties there is no allowconsole 0, why are you doing this at all? Take sorry, perekusili files and don't touch ANYTHING and anywhere did not write and do not change. Or play without achievements in this case

B
Beetmaker 10.05.20

moonchild69
Now, so that only I had that initially when I installed the game, did nothing, and achievements are not given, and I was wondering if something like this console is active in the game and without that written somewhere some lines and experimented with these lines. Now remove the save and check the file integrity of the game to the incentive ( if I understood you correctly)

P
ProPsyh 10.05.20

Beetmaker
In 64 bit versions really do not give achievements. With the console no problem. Try to carry not only conservation, but all of the folders that the game creates on the C drive. Let him re-create them again. Accomplish your goal. If everything is working it is good. It would do well in co-op play! Add me to friends steam profile on PG there is a link. Maybe together we will resolve your issue;)

B
Beetmaker 10.05.20

DiRazr
Here's what I did, removed all the SAVES in there and save game rageConfig and some files that the game creates after its launch, then I checked the integrity of game files in steam folder steam downloads of course not, because it is created after starting the game, and somehow always loads a single file installscript.vdf this file steam always loads in the verification of the integrity of the game files, although it exists in the folder and run the game in 64 bits, the video settings there everything is reset and it starts up in a window, as it was originally, when I just downloaded, I haven't touched anything in the settings and playing in window and passed the first mission achievement is not given, then again did the same thing with the files, and again passed the first mission, and of course not given the achievement ( you the achievement after the first mission then gave you when you Dan Hagaru fit and he gives you armor? You're in the 32 bit version of play?) and accidentally pulled the console, and she was active, turns out when I downloaded the game and started playing, I had an active console while in any file no of lines confirms the activation of the console, it was not. In the end, again made with the same file and in the properties of the game to Set launch options added the line +set com_allowconsole 0 to disable the console settings have not changed, passed the first mission, and nothing-it didn't work unfortunately. I'll try this delete the game and re-download. Or maybe the console is necessary as-that on another to disable? And if you play in 32 bit version, then please tell me the exact address of where the game saves? I'll try to throw in the save folder for the 32 bit version, maybe something will happen. And you didn't have problems in 32 bit version so that when you click on new game, a message appears stating that you must empty 5 MB?

d
dmitriisavenok 25.05.22

moonchild69
Brad.