3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JS_Denton 11.10.19 11:36 pm

Secondary Quests. (The Sinking City)

Write who what found.
In the Letters of the Oakmont - I have found so far only (lonely kid) out there on the water house floating by seeing the open door and grey mist. Nothing inside threat. (A poor woman) the green house with the letter H, the right of the door and red wall there is a poster with the brow. But others have not yet found came in a couple of places around 30 minutes but never found. There's sort of near the searched location should be the symbol of the spiral, but it is when we close .
32 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saulet Erboluly 11.10.19

JS_Denton
The letter is called a lonely child? Tomorrow I will try to find. And walked a couple of pieces and found nothing except the dangers. Now play the main plot and plunged into the water for the first time. There are dangers enough

B
Baxmep 11.10.19

began to come across ammo for the PP and the shotgun, guns-where are these, then the plot will give or how? O_o

J
JS_Denton 11.10.19

Baxmep
About the weapons did not yet understand where to take, too, went down under the water. Still have not found a weapon. He Oberau almost everyone with 2 pistols fuck especially kill. In the hospital quest for the Bestiary the first 2 places are easily found .
Tinnitus to the right (on the compass between W and N) from any tent Lagera (street Lambert Street) between two identical buildings on the facade of which signs with the chronometer (or something) on the door H and the next Spiral.
Saulet Erbally Yes.

S
Saulet Erboluly 11.10.19

Who knows where to find QUINTA art dealer on the phone Throgmorton? Side quest of Throgmorton, squint like killed can live

V
Vyxyxol 11.10.19

Baxmep wrote:
more on the story will give
Gave the shotgun for the quest return the Favor, the army rifle for the quest Fathers and children, Thompson PP is issued in the quest self Defense.

K
Kepar 11.10.19

Some guys in the quest, Letters from the Oakmont under Notes Innsmouth impossible to find anything to do this quest. There is the intersection and the building on the wall that you can see the sign quest through rentgeno vision. In the building a couple of monsters (the lungs, the centipede with a two-storey house did not see) but in addition to loot nothing. Absolutely. I even approached the walls, I thought that using an x-ray will be able to open some new space and no. In the quest the Abominable initiate you go into one of the houses on the street of Warwick street in Algrave, but go at the right side of the road (if you go from the mansion monkey) to the North. The house will find like note. In the voices of the pipes if memory serves need an x-ray, it will help to find the secret door in the wall. But I could be wrong, already passed more than 2 days ago. One thing is for sure: these sections are very simple, will pass immediately.

h
hazard6364 11.10.19

https://ru.cbreaker.net/sinking-city-the-24927/

V
Vyxyxol 11.10.19

Fly wrote:
Some guys in the quest, Letters from the Oakmont under Notes Innsmouth impossible to find anything to do this quest.
Without any problems that it found and did the job, important not to confuse the place with letters with something else, such places are marked with a spiral, may be in areas with monsters that can be approach only with water, in such places can have hidden rooms, which can be detected by the sound and effects at the edges of the screen, and opened using the Inner eye.
Spoiler

J
JS_Denton 11.10.19

Quest Additional hours there is a policeman asking us to take pictures of 3 victims, 1 house found a bracelet linking the victim and the police and all houses have three cards of Club of Amateur Photographers that go into evidence, and there are three bright large flowers (one kind at the chest is pink, the fisherman's house-yellow on the table) but they are not in evidence, take a picture or take not give. From quettawala have the same flower on the table that suggests or is he the killer or is he the next victim. But at the time of the quest I can tell him that he had a connection with 1-he walks what love they had. I can say about the cards and he says that he will check and take the quest. The question How to do the quest differently (colors that are not so simple) and the archives no the quest is not necessary, and where to find the Club and myself to go there I do not understand.

V
Vyxyxol 11.10.19

JS_Denton wrote:
How to do the quest differently (colors that are not so simple)
No, flowers just because, there is no club.

N
NightHawkreal 11.10.19

In General, these quests for the final letters are? Found a house with a woman, there is only a note from her daughter. So everything here?

V
Vyxyxol 11.10.19

NightHawkreal
The finale is the end of the quest, you just need to find all parts of the letter residents, award no.

A
Alex Sanguin 11.10.19

has anyone done lullaby at the crossroads? got to the dilapidated building somewhere on Tanner street and Ambrose street, there is a label on it, and what to do XS

N
NightHawkreal 11.10.19

Alex Sanguin
Come, ride.

p
polyhedral 11.10.19

Guys, third time came to the warehouse to look for the letter of Innsmouth. Letters from Armona. Notes Innsmouth.
Where it is?

c
callmegod 11.10.19

polyhedral
In the basement vidimce flair included. The wall will disappear.

p
polyhedral 11.10.19

callmegod
Afiget I am with this scent, climbed the entire warehouse..... Going to watch again.... But I ?

p
polyhedral 11.10.19

callmegod
All found. How not to notice, dunno.)
Thank you.

Someone passed the quest active brain cilindri where's the entrance where at the parcel want?

A
ALEX7436 11.10.19

Tell RV., additional quests take place be sure, there are interesting, they give how the plot helps to reveal? Or is it better to be ridiculous and not be distracted? ATP

P
PoKeRJoPer 11.10.19

ALEX7436
Of the additional cases come in a Delicate issue and its sequel Through the looking glass learn about the family of Robert Throgmorton.
Historical heritage learn more about Oksana.
Silence is Golden is also worth a play.
Extras such as All that glitters, the bounty of the sea, Rest in peace, Home reading, Active brain cylinders, an Outdoor screening, Letters of Oakmont, Extra hours for me a waste of time.
Field studies if you want to know about the so-called monsters.
There's more DLC on the Necronomicon. The idea should go.