3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m100rx 10.05.20 07:25 pm

The most Remarkable weapon in the game. (Fallout 4)

So that's how long ago I wanted to improve cores met. And it turned out that it is the modification of weapons. In short, I removed this mod and put the Fat guy with the name Big Boy. Came out powerfully.
So something like a pistol with infinite potential.
Weselna of wintouch. Yes, the name is. To get easily. Yield through the game and Sean will ask you for different stuff, don't remember what he asked me but when he went for his next order received this rifle. And I don't know anyone for whom the game has passed, I personally for the brotherhood of steel.
Thanks for reading this long and boring guide.
21 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pepin3d 10.05.20

m100rx wrote:
To get easily. Yield beat the game

n
nestrbob 10.05.20

m100rx
So what are you going to do with that Fat in the melee, or premises to kill yourself ?

P
Pril Balsam 10.05.20

m100rx
And as modifications to remove?
I also have in the inventory accumulated inordinately modifications, each weighs 0.5 : where these can go?

P
Pepin3d 10.05.20

Cheryl
sell)
I remember them in the lake threw 300 pieces, beautifully looked like rafting on the river

P
Pril Balsam 10.05.20

Pepin3d
It is necessary to try, as you throw in the river

z
zidant 10.05.20

Cheryl
For example is you have a carbine receiver sensitive, you're on the Armory workbench to create a fortified receiver sensitive is not lost,and is removed and automatically goes to your inventory. In the future,if you want to put the sensitivity.receiver on any other carbine, then create it again will not need, and instead of create appear attach, the old which was removed. To drag all these modifications with you don't need, drop them in the menu of the workbench in any of their settlements, and when this settlement is going to upgrade the guns all lined modifications will be available for use

M
MrGURAM76 10.05.20

Cheryl
And what prevents these modifications in the workbench to put ? )

z
zidant 10.05.20

Cheryl
Whether it's the fact that for example hodish you with the most upgraded machine, and then find the same but only the legendary (with an asterisk, and additional characteristics). You don't have to create it all improved just remove them from your old machine (setting it on a normal barrel, normal receiver, etc.) and attach to the new

s
saturn7774 10.05.20

All right it says ...
All modifications, put in a workbench ... as soon As they need, the resources they have will not have to spend.
I'm so armor and weapon upgrade and something to sell this, was not necessary.

l
lokkie 10.05.20

There is still a caveat. So it is possible to alter the trunks, which at the moment I can't modify, that is not pumped skills. The standard is available immediately, and change to unavailable modules, then these modules safely put to carry weapons. In the end, no perks get a powerful puhi. )

M
MrGURAM76 10.05.20

Well, Yes,that's right, as it picked up breaking drobes in the simplest configuration, pimped it to the max at the expense of other parts Kobasa, perk to craft weapons at all procedendo was not.

P
Pril Balsam 10.05.20

And, of course. Once modified weapons, and the modification itself installed without cost components. Thought, the glitch :)

When the settlement you need to reduce the limit on construction, the tubular weapon I improve, and then dismantled on the ground; so that after some modifications as much as 20-40 PCs accumulated. I do not use it, I have the best weapons. Sold

A
Atlas057 10.05.20

Cheryl
A waste of resources. I dismantle stuff. And resources be available in all settlements and spend money on improvements is not necessary. And the guns sell.

P
Pepin3d 10.05.20

and I'm greedy in this respect
better the shit you collect the necessary module and get +5-10 units of experience than to join a ready
problems in the trash never experienced

P
Pril Balsam 10.05.20

Pepin3d
Stuff Often collect or buy?

P
Pepin3d 10.05.20

pick only the most rare and easy
rubber ceramics never choose because they sell it by the ton
about bolts and aluminum I already wrote in some topic that it is possible to produce packs at dismantling weapons

P
Pril Balsam 10.05.20

Pepin3d
And how many caps you have now?

P
Pepin3d 10.05.20

according to various
now 75к accumulated

m
m100rx 10.05.20

Posted this guide just if someone wants something interesting in terms of weapons

O
Osa777 10.05.20

Of course it Gatling laser