3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anzhelika04 10.05.20 07:26 pm

Architects Relics: all of them (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Met now Architect Relics of the terrible companion, and he realized the dragons from analogue Yes 3 Inquisition - that is super boss locations(planets)? They are on all planets there are? Advise battle tactics with them fit. How to find them on other planets.
45 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 10.05.20

Анжелика04 wrote:
Advise battle tactics with them fit
First shoot at the legs (red vulnerabilities),then in the face when he opens it up,the main one place do not stand,that's all tactics.
In fact, the only interesting boss in the game,although I still passed.

A
Alex97914 10.05.20

Анжелика04
How to find them on other planets
On ease when I leave the radiation. Quest to impress.

J
James_Mails 10.05.20

Анжелика04
I did the 2 times passed) 1 time blunted. The most important thing is to run and shoot. See the goal - Dolby ( better in turn to destroy the target, not around to extinguish at once) when you need to warm up - run to know how quickly replenish DLC, and continue again, and again, when you see a red beam at once in the backpack Vernis in any direction, and then blows PTS so sickly

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 10.05.20

Анжелика04
on the planet where the snow lies close to him don't go he's got between his legs belong to) take some kind of sniper head and gun rate of fire it is desirable for the legs I did 2 already in orbit sent.

A
Anzhelika04 10.05.20

Thanks for the tips, I soopasoul how to pass it With this thing was far from the premises is not to escape, not to die from the cold. First of scopula a couple of times freezing.

Spoiler

A
Anzhelika04 10.05.20

Alex97914
Killed while the first Voelde quest of the head of the Outpost in search of drillers.

a
andrewGaara 10.05.20

I killed one on the complexity of the expert. The first time I did not understand what to do and dumped, but on the second planet decided to Tinker. Played engineer ~LVL 35. Sniper weapons.

The thing that the architect 3 types of attack (on expert). First he fires a volley of shells, then the PTS a big beam (a circle on the ground) from which to run out, then he throws to the ground a few energy grenades. During this chain, you can just run back and forth. When the third attack takes place - turn around and shoot in the leg, then when it comes down to head to head. Well, actually mobs. I killed skill. For one turn after combos, I was able to make three shots from the sniper rifle. In General dreary, long, but possible.

I thought that on other planets will be different, but no. Repeated intravenous unconscious: R - Variety. Or to put the complexity of the Narrative and ... :)

X
X-Angel 10.05.20

Look for them unnecessary. going through all the quests on the planet, put an Outpost, and this thing is the machine appears quest either immediately or with the next visit to the Outpost.
Killed while 3, think 1 more will come

M
MikuHadsune 10.05.20

Анжелика04
Take sniper rifle, hide, and occasionally positivethe of tarelki. When he opens the radiator for cooling - shoot at the red spots in the leg (3) directly after him in the snout. The last stage PTS threat because much AoE, so be careful. For shooting detail enough *BLUE* (rifle relics). Good luck. And don't forget to use Dodge=)
PS Went from 1st times, play on Expert.
P. S. S. about the DLC, on the left Bank you can put the extension which is within the nomad will have to replenish DLC =)

R
ReXSniper 10.05.20

Will add my 5 cents, it has vulnerabilities. Pink crap under the face appears, to make its damage greater than the center Hari
And also very well damage the system of a rebound

P
Psametix 10.05.20

wondering what to do if you attack and racked current melee and drobach.

A
Anzhelika04 10.05.20

Psametix
I am with an hour with him suffered . She biotik of weapons, only two guns was almost a hour of it running. The easiest way probably only soldiers and snipers to kill(based on the advice above) there maybe 10-15 minutes is enough.

a
ace8927 10.05.20

X-Angel
I went through the game ,but killed the current 2 ,the tuchanka and waelde ,and the third where ?

S
StillAlive163rus 10.05.20

ace8927
On aose, it leads quest

Playing on expert biotic with architects nebylo even when they first met. Skills:throw, flip, onslaught. Weapons:Dhana(shotgun from Elios)+gun.
Strategy: burst-jump+dash to the+side of the reflection, grenades or just dash away or shield closed(he throws the grenades back, even without perks), the beam with electric field-jump+dash.
Satellites: Pibi and Fights
2 rounds from a shotgun, evading attacks, 2 clips, evasion. And so the whole fight takes place.

Psametix
In the dense approach, he has no melee attack. The beam can be noticed because of the effects of the grenade are highlighted, as from a machine gun take the Bark and ukachi her abilities on shield+ consumables rock

P
Pirozhok-san 10.05.20

just dropped the first architect to ease and it was just EPICNESS))) of the weapons were the Phalanx and the assault rifle from pre-order))) hit him with a spear biotic and a few times it turned out the pressure)
tried to stay away and continuously quickly evaded his attack, and from the shots and it is possible to hide.
the shotgun used in small paired with melee strikes - worked excellent
partners: Pibi and Gaal wanted instead of kototoi to take the Wind and forgot)) but nothing, they all died both times, and I died four times, but eventually get used to its attacks and in General wohohoh)))

a
ace8927 10.05.20

StillAlive163rus
And what of the quest ,and then I saw the before new game + on ease there were no quests ,or missed something.

K
KiDjeN 10.05.20

MikuHadsune
Now would not pass trainers architect :) And so, the boss is not difficult, all of his attacks except the machine gun aimed at the area. Play enjoy and in the Arsenal of skills is the skill of invasion, which reduces the protection of the enemy, killed under him quite cheerfully.

S
StillAlive163rus 10.05.20

ace8927
If I am not mistaken the letter should come from the mayor of Outpost

S
Svezhaya Krolchatinka 10.05.20

What ease that on the ice planet passed the same way. The only. I'm going through the game with a gamepad and the relic I had to postpone it and get behind the shooters. Bild have never field artillery engineer (corelca and the drone of the skills), but the sniper was. Bild lazy, but it's all in order to once again not to force yourself aiming of the controller. But it does not matter.
On the ice planet to take it easier. But let's start with EOS.
The main thing in the battle with the architect and shelter. And I'm not talking about a small fence, no. Shelter need of capital. For the first phase of hiding behind a huge boulder, which is just North from the module is discharged from the storm. shoot the legs/head. Only the red beam of the architect breaks through all obstacles. He's like honey badger - he doesn't care. But the wiggle room we still have. If zakanchivayutsya cartridges - there are one drawer and a horn promecotheca to reset the module.
The second phase is a boulder under a rock. It is even more and that's good. The only problem is no ammo. Or hollow skills or weapons relics.
The third phase - the construction of relics. Quite high hexagonal design and in a location very convenient to batter the architect behind the corner. There is a box/two bullets and a box of lives.
On the ice planet (damn, I always forget her name) is much easier on the battlefield with scattered cloud architect buildings kettou that have an open doorway from which it is easy to shoot in cover, and refill ammo and life.
And Yes, my combo-undermining not to use it. Can we not bathe.

M
MikuHadsune 10.05.20

KiDjeN
And where does the coach? I without a coach, beat.