3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZeroFlash 10.05.20 07:32 pm

The discussion of the game — v PC.3 (Resident Evil 5)

Good people can anyone knows where to swing the replacing weapon sounds to more realistic and more stuff popping bubbles it seems not even interesting. Thanks in advance!
208 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guardian. 10.05.20

The previous version of the theme.

Z
ZeroFlash 10.05.20

1-Can the resident to enable laser sight, but that and the cross to the left?
2-is it Possible to do so to Sheva I potrony did not give a toy when they want to take weed it gives me the ammo, I throw it again give, it makes me want to run to have to quickly throw ammo and pick up the grass, and the entire backpack is Packed I'm gonna screw it I cartridges Nada.

G
Guardian. 10.05.20

My Documents\CAPCOM\RESIDENT EVIL 5\config.ini
Section [GAME], add the parameter "LaserSight=ON"
Section [GRAPHICS], change the setting "Stereo=OFF" to "Stereo=ON".

p
poruchik_99 10.05.20

My Documents\CAPCOM\RESIDENT EVIL 5\config.ini
Section [GAME], add the parameter "LaserSight=ON"
Section [GRAPHICS], change the setting "Stereo=OFF" to "Stereo=ON".

Enough to just "Stereo=OFF" change to "Stereo=ON".

B
Baters ku 10.05.20

the thing is how can I change the controls in the game to align to another key and the right mouse button is broken waiting for answers as you will write!!!

D
Don_Simon 10.05.20

PC version, went with a friend on veteran difficulty. Wanted to go again at a higher, but with the passing game never appeared...
Does the game just 3 of the standard ?

N
Nemezis 10.05.20

Butters ku

Buy a normal mouse )) anyway, because it is necessary.

Don_Simon

The Pro mode is still there

D
Don_Simon 10.05.20

Does it make sense to wear armor on a Pro ?
Recently opened secret Hydra shotgun, according to statistics even not very good. It is unclear what it secret ? Thought it would be a 3 charge to shoot ( 3 of the barrel after all ), shoot, spent 1 cartridge...

S
Skull Face 10.05.20

"we do 3 charge to shoot ( 3 of the barrel after all ), shoot, 1 spent cartridge..."

Spent one, and shoots three. Upgrade it fully and the result will be on the face.

a
andruxa-001 10.05.20

guys and somebody probyval on lokalke to play?if Yes then how to do it?

Z
Zorran 10.05.20

People and worth buying it then?(I mean how to control get there??) and it is just through the Internet or via the games for windows life work using Oculus rift?

C
Corrosion 10.05.20

Well, I liked the game, but everyone has their own tastes, so XS to buy it for you or not.
Management is normal. Here played Dead Space? So here is the same, only while aiming and reloading weapons can not walk.
The game runs through Windows Live. Unable to create offline profile and play through it, or playing online, it as you want. Another type of connection no.

Z
Zorran 10.05.20

Well, in DEAD SPACE I koneshno Gamal vprintsipe good but during the reload you can't walk?!THIS is NOT GOOD and a couple of questions life windows is install or not(I'm just not encountered it) and will the network on the pirates?

C
Corrosion 10.05.20

Windows Live should be put (without it not play). The idea always is on the game disc. To play Live you need a license key (if it is present, for offline you can without a key).
You can play via a no through Hamachi. As it is described here: http://forums.playground.ru/resident_evil_5/575535/. See post Xlebaska for 14.09.09 21:35.

K
Komodo Saurian 10.05.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

M
MetalTry 10.05.20

The game can chemto and good, but somewhere gluconate...
I am interested in the moral character of the series, and developers....
If the first three parts and a few other games in the series were given the opportunity to be encroached on peaceful life in a peaceful zombie, enjoy large spiders,
In RE4 our brave agent, something wicked miserable peasants. Honestly - how in advertising a house in the village was....
In RE5 - it was a little tortured life of the peasants.... Nodo they still Negroes to make and action to move starving in Africa.
You just look at them poor, hungry eyes. What sorrow filled their plaintive moans...But even the Pepsi players took away a jar of water, and was willing to play her football at negero...Saw how many of them there because of one banks ponabezhali? :)))
What's next?
In RE6 propose action game to be moved to orphanages and shelters in India....

F
Frayherr 10.05.20

Passed the game on veteran, I'm in love atmosfer good, good graphics, gramatno and interesting levels.
Neponravilos one little thing in the gameplay. A very powerful weapon the rocket, kills everything that there is. Bosses coming down with one shot, the rest of the monsters do molchu.
With this cheat rocket launcher can be assembled in large numbers, because it lies on one of the levels the swamp and remained there constantly and restarting the level you can gain as much as you want. And generally everything in the game can be collected in any quantity, after the inventory is stored, and the weapons in the area appears again. I think it is a flaw that makes the game, so to say, not a very smart

C
Corrosion 10.05.20

Capgun
Anyway, the rocket launcher can be done with infinite ammo. And indeed almost all the weapons can be done with infinite ammunition.
Enough to pick up the rocket launcher Hydra bot to give the Magnum which is a 5K and slowly raising himself to a stroll in the Pro.

F
Frayherr 10.05.20

Corrosion right, so I think that minus the game. Rocket launcher with infinite ammo it's not normal, just all the gameplay and the game is killed, surely the developers do not know about it :) Honestly speaking from capcom such unexpected, they have basically all the games without such MEGA cheats.

When I passed, the boss bought for 10,000 rocket launcher and killed him in one shot, I what the developers were thinking.
and if the rocket launcher with infinite ammo, the bosses you can kill HUNDREDS of

C
Corrosion 10.05.20

Capgun
Well, well. In other matters, it would be good to give the opportunity to buy the rocket launcher 1 times in the whole game (what is it the last boss with one shot can't kill, just make the limit on this weapon, and not prohibitively CP). Well, the second time some kind of secret or bonus. And ooop, ran around the level, Sobrado some money for a new rocket and go on the boss!