3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vexpo 10.05.20 07:33 pm

Again about cranial drill and Code (XCOM 2)

Komrad, welcome.

Been reading the forum but first time asking a question, usually the answers are always found.
The situation is as follows: chase in XCOM2. The plot has already researched the officer, improved hall of shadows, launched a drone with the head Code into the portal, kill the Gatekeeper.
But I already kick it as long burn the mission to usenot drill on Code. So this asshole I generally never comes, neither in story nor in the rescue, nor VIPs.
In GENERAL, nowhere and never.

How to call this asshole?
14 Comments
Sort by:
-
-scv- 10.05.20

but the application of borax to the officer does not cause this asshole?

s
saa0891 10.05.20

vexpo wrote:
But I already kick it as long burn the mission to usenot drill on Code. So this asshole I generally never comes, neither in story nor in the rescue, nor VIPs.
In GENERAL, nowhere and never.

How to call this asshole?
Going through the game for the third time and problems when there was none.

Here just yesterday I finished the study in the hall of shadows and has a mission to drill a code,at this point, I had the mission on the destruction of another plant for the Avatar project,and the first enemy was three codes,and all other missions, they come across so I will.

v
vexpo 10.05.20

-scv wrote:
but the application of borax to the officer does not cause this asshole?
I think You need to reread my question.

saa0891 wrote:
and the first enemy was three codes
Well, imagine that I have 20 missions of receipt of this assignment and any 1 code....

s
saa0891 10.05.20

vexpo wrote:
Well, imagine that I have 20 missions of receipt of this assignment and any 1 code....
Maybe you have some script didn't work when you study finished,you plants for the project Avatar is destroyed,the codes often appear there.

Well, as an option to load a save game before you has conducted research in the hall of shadows.
In extreme cases, you can save to give,I just the mission just passed.

m
magister1 10.05.20

vexpo
Version of what? Long?

v
vexpo 10.05.20

saa0891 wrote:
Well, as an option to load a save game before you has conducted research in the hall of shadows
Just passed the mission Noble beast, where to look for signal Dr. Valen, where the rattlesnake at the end of strictly banging.

V
Viktor Ivanov1980 10.05.20

Use the drill officer, oavsett code, then use drill on the code, you receive the avatar - on my way. Only here on the code is the same drill can be used, or definitely improved - I don't remember. I only remember that there are two different drill.

v
vexpo 10.05.20

Viktor Ivanov1980 wrote:
Use the drill officer, oavsett code, then use drill on the code, you receive the avatar - on my way.
It's obviously true. Only officers who have already been used, now we have to code, but it is not.
magister1 wrote:
Version of what? Long?
LW 2

V

Well, I'm a little clumsily written. When you give the job to the officer that you killed him, there was a code, you killed him, took out the brain. Then some time passes: there must be something to build, something to pregraditi and you give the job to pierce a code.
Only now when you run the job on the officer all of the following officers which you protknesh will generate codes is not a single case, just drill difficult to use and therefore more than is required or who did not apply, and in fact, after jobs officer do you think there is a code, the officer must again pierce. That is your one card will have two times to use a drill. At least in the original it was, I remember because I called avatar, that is, when given the task to pierce the code, I'm on the same map again pierced the officer and then introduced code. But in the long options I have a problem on this occasion was not, there were codes though a bulldozer shovel.

s
saa0891 10.05.20

Viktor Ivanov1980 wrote:
Only now when you run the job on the officer all of the following officers which you protknesh will generate codes is not a single case, just drill difficult to use and therefore more than is required or who did not apply, and in fact, after jobs officer do you think there is a code, the officer must again pierce.
At least in the original, so it was
You're confusing something such in the game.
On the contrary, I often use the drill to get various bonuses.

V

I will not argue, I have now the game is not installed. Don't know then from where I have such fantasies there, maybe at night.)

A
AlexKHAB 10.05.20

most likely something that is not explored yet. Or maybe a joint fashion. Or the game itself. Version license? mod through steam installed? In the end, Windows real or too sleep Gena? I think any of the above can lead to errors.

v
vexpo 10.05.20

Viktor Ivanov1980 wrote:
Only now when you run the job on the officer all of the following officers which you protknesh will generate codes is not a single case, just drill difficult to use and therefore more than is required or who did not apply, and in fact, after jobs officer do you think there is a code, the officer must again pierce.
AlexKHAB wrote:
most likely something that is not explored yet. Or maybe a joint fashion. Or the game itself. Version license? mod through steam installed? In the end, Windows real or too sleep Gena? I think any of the above can lead to errors
I have more officers on drill is not active, only a brain bomb - so is like. skewer an officer for Sinoe crap on the hand and shake resources.
The app will apply after 10 minutes.
But the drill that the mission yuzalsya officer is not active.

To the question from Alex: the game with events, but everything else (even the office) license.

v
vexpo 10.05.20

See, it's a glitch: does not appear the code is still