3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djjack 10.05.20 07:33 pm

Dream? (Freelancer)

Here, the fashion to do remastering, and what is necessary and what not. Why go far, take for example, the same remastering Skyrim, which graphic mod five years ago still looks cooler .Or worse, Bulletstorm, where the difference with the original have to look under a magnifying glass and it often happens that the original looks even better and balanced. But what to say, because even such old game as Planscape Torment is not required with this HD version, since 8 years ago, if not more, had all these patches are under 1080p and a widescreen aspect ratio.

But on the remastering Freelancer I dream for a long time. Normal textures would bumping and already the game would have changed and found a new life, and with it new fans. Oh, abcabil.....
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 10.05.20

djjack
dude why did you remind me about this game, now again for a week will do at least

R
Rorschach1986 10.05.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
You're talking about Flying Rome

A
Anglerfish 10.05.20

djjack
Even dreaming is pointless. The remains of people from Digital anvil was distributed by Microsoft Studios and Chris Roberts now cuts coupons not yet released Star Citizen. Well, if without them, the reissue is done, then... Microsoft, in my opinion, don't do that.

R
Rolemanser 10.05.20

djjack
Good idea, I'll go and find on the shelf of a license disk with this game...

d
djjack 10.05.20

Anglerfish
Oh, milstar, You kill all my hopes)

A
Anglerfish 10.05.20

djjack
Something new to hope...
Or in other arcade kosmoski to play. I recently discovered the same for themselves Rebel Galaxy and playing 50 hours in them. Not, of course, but to choose from what is not.

d
djjack 10.05.20

Anglerfish
I am right at this moment flying in Everspace. Not, of course, but still nostalgic for 2003-it slips constantly)

A
Anglerfish 10.05.20

djjack
I plan sometime in the starpoint gemini 2 to roll. I hope there will be something sensible.

D
Delux-7 10.05.20

put mod Freelancer Rebirth 7.6 , and the game is quite different, not that original

s
syava_tank 10.05.20

put mod discovery freelancer, find freelancers-countrymen in the group and ohhh what you waiting remaster ;)
and something similar in elite dangerous is)
but old sitizen...
the old citizen is an old citizen and understand it as you want xD