3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElenaD 10.05.20 07:33 pm

Settlers walk. (Fallout 4)

Something strange is happening. Give the settler position, he accepts it and then goes for a walk on open spaces of the Commonwealth. Walk and farmers, and guards, and vendors. How to cure it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 10.05.20

ElenaD wrote:
Give the settler position, he accepts it and then goes for a walk on open spaces of the Commonwealth. Walk and farmers, and guards, and vendors.
People just got tired of working,that strike.

P
Pepin3d 10.05.20

all the bums to the wall and shot

P
Pril Balsam 10.05.20

ElenaD
Don't play with the mod :)
and codes

M
MrGURAM76 10.05.20

ElenaD
I had one mod to extend the boundaries of construction in the settlements, but from him it was the same

E
ElenaD 10.05.20

Understood. Mod to improve settlers is satisfied. Disabled the mod, they all came back.

M
MrGURAM76 10.05.20

ElenaD
I have this mod for the settlers never had any problems, always worked.

E
ElenaD 10.05.20

MrGURAM76
Did the rolling blackouts mods, after disabling this mod the settlers returned, but all are stupid. I suspect that this is due to the installation of mods to improve the settlement from Greek.

M
MrGURAM76 10.05.20

ElenaD
Fail maybe not the gamemode itself, and its incompatibility with another mod. Carefully re-read the description to fashion, they often write about possible problems and incompatibilities. Also check the version of the mod , install latest or keep away the old.

l
lokkie 10.05.20

Only recently wrote somewhere that fashion in the construction kind of work, but there is always a moment when they cease to work. ))
And everything starts to crumble. Still sohranki get beaten, I mean even removing these mods does not help.
But the main problem with this is that fashion makes dois and tyap gaffe, just to do it. Check out how it all works, finish, bring to mind, they even does not occur.

P
Pepin3d 10.05.20

lokkie
almost nothing to do with
the point is that a lot of mods independent from each other and therefore in conflict, and the mods there are just a ton
check all the simply not realistic, but there are utilities like Loot/Boss and Fo4Edit which help to find the conflict
sohranki cleaned of debris with no problems, however their size will not decrease

l
lokkie 10.05.20

Pepin3d
They are individually conflicted of vanilla. )

Pepin3d wrote:
almost nothing to do with
Well not being. I liked a couple of mods, put. Then a fortnight them to mind brought. One wonders why the author could not do. Didn't know, or long it seemed.
Clothing fashion, they do all the time. Clothes push myself, finish myself physics, etc.

E
ElenaD 10.05.20

Specifically my problem was due to the mods from the Greek. Fashion is great, but some expand the boundaries of settlements. Walking the settlers don't care about, but they often fail in textures and the game freezes. Before you install the mods have read about compatibility.