3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bloodthirster 10.05.20 07:34 pm

Error (0xc000007b) new level???

Comrades about the problem"Error (0xc000007b) you probably all heard
I have another problem.. I start the run game Хсом2 (64bit) I solved this problem.BUT now I have not run the game that 32 bit Saint's Row; Metal gear;World of tanks;Bully - Scholarship Edition. etc
What to do Citizens help to roll back all back I am in despair....???????????????????????????
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat13666 10.05.20

Bloodthirster
Problem with installing Microsoft visual C++2015. I have the same thing... tried Everything, but the problem was not eliminated.
Apparently it will only reinstall Windows.

B
Bloodthirster 10.05.20

Then there's good learning curve on my part contains what it says I used it Depents and it seemed suspicious that he's there shows no such files as IEShims.dll and Mss32.dll and lo and behold the game went on, but the rest kicked the bucket... Although judging by the description without these files the game does not have to go. ----Pirat13666 I would have re=installed it ... I can't.There
problem.
By the way can carry C++2015 and the pen.Z.?

a
airstorm 10.05.20

Bloodthirster
After again games, and other is standing ON to clean the remnants utility CCleaner or something of that sort, before reinstalling. Also suggest to remove something like Revo Uninstaller (free version).. but better on the rutor download Revo Uninstaller Pro .

P
Pirat13666 10.05.20

Bloodthirster
Endured all C++ and still not installed the latest package. This error occurs...
Will reinstall when something interesting happens. Now just too lazy...

N
Nevoeiro 10.05.20

to test the system from safe mode, sfc/scanner
Then delete C from safe mode.
Then install the C++ dism

B
Bloodthirster 10.05.20

Spasibki of course it didn't help. Neither one nor the other,nor all at once.!!!

B
Bloodthirster 10.05.20

SonyK.
Like no offense. before you show-off bash read carefully., it is written that the lights were before, but after fixing the jamb excome they stopped.