3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 10.05.20 07:34 pm

The arms trade and is it all good really? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

And so, after the update came out it took a certain amount of time and the total euphoria and hysteria has passed.

And so the question is:
Did you get your expectations from this update or you expected something else from the beginning of its announcement?

Personal opinion regarding the ARMS TRADE:

HA...
Not direct anything outrageous happened...

See command post on wheels - need raskherachit.

See new equipment in a session - where's my HYDRA...

Fastest way to make money in this update - HELL THERE...

Explosive rounds for the heavy sniper, something...

And, I expect from the updates:

A new fighter; a new attack helicopter; new tank: new small arms; battle cruiser; submarine with torpedoes...; and so, for the sake of a futuristic plasma rifle...
etc, etc, etc...

So, it would be possible to change the overall concept of arms sales, making it distinctive from the same CLUB.

Enough to access all the Goodies this update, it requires and it mildly MILLIONS of DOLLARS!
If given the opportunity to recoup costs and quickly on the basis of the arms trade, but NO.
A huge waste of time for everything! Because you will not play, and really work on the virtual work of the ARMS TRADE... especially when you consider the speed of development of new projects. Of course, you can speed up the in - game currency 50 000 000$ (If you round up). Not everyone can afford it.

Well, something like this.

Thank you!
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pakc666 10.05.20

New update Frank shit, I'm sorry. Could not grovel in such a large text.
Gave up the game after it. Not because I'm the howling anarchist, just was not interested and desire to come into the game disappeared completely.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 10.05.20

Pakc666
I am, as you understand, the same is not happy with this update.
The desire to go to the game is not lost, though less frequently, in favor of other games (Crysis 2 yet to be decided). And then, in order to get in the HYDRA and break into pieces transportable command post, etc...

S
Salvador Gunzerker 10.05.20

Essexplay
to break into pieces transportable command post
Other good shit :)
Main update function, draining money from citrustv.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 10.05.20

Salvador Gunzerker
And, what prevents the very citratum another drama, and another, and another, and another... and fuck all sessions, where they arrive...?

B
BarackKamacho 10.05.20

The game really is utter dross after which desire to go to the game to have completely disappeared,in fact all that we were given this new Moto farm,45 studies including interest to a maximum of 4 pieces,wretched pay or wait mechanics which migrated like some of the mobile stool like the clash of clance, gunrunning is the absolute apogee of creative impotence and Rockstar especially surprising is the fact that this game only this year,what they were doing six months when they work a maximum of a month,it is not clear
Of course, you can speed up the in - game currency 50 000 000$ (If rounded)
in fact, there are about 11 million out,but essentially it does not change

P
Pakc666 10.05.20

Salvador Gunzerker
I was 16 mil which I Neformal honestly. Now I have 300K. And all this I spent over shit that doesn't pay. And cheaters just naciera a all.

I
Ilya Krasilov 10.05.20

Essexplay wrote:
A new fighter; a new attack helicopter; new tank: new small arms; battle cruiser; submarine with torpedoes...; and so, for the sake of a futuristic plasma rifle...
etc, etc, etc...
you're a victim of fraud who make FAN-made trailers and they say they say it will

T
Tdante 10.05.20

The game is so-so. Imbalanced acetonitril, bunker unprofitable, useless upgrades of cartridges and barrels (95%), no cool new mechanics. Simple processing the fact that it was already in one form or another.

G
Gamejoy 10.05.20

Imbalanced rectovesical? Pfff, a perfect target for the sniper, D

e
ed58963 10.05.20

the second whiner-theme from TCA. kingibe?

S
Salvador Gunzerker 10.05.20

Essexplay
Pakc666
Now improved anti-cheat.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 10.05.20

Salvador Gunzerker
If we are talking about the currency in bags, Yes. There is 100% in the best case write off the cheat (If you were the victim of a cheater, by a bag over his head) or give a ban.

About themselves cheats:
Injectisome cheats to shoot the most difficult. One of them, the updated is already available. And according to the reviews no ban players nebylo still for a long time.

Report they were not thrown, as they don't even palilis not crushing session.

So, despite the update anticheat - it is far from perfect and cheaters are still there in the sessions, albeit a bit less.

R
Revenge_8 10.05.20

Pakc666
fuck