3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marshall_Le199 11.10.19 11:37 pm

Hangs up after a single game (Assassin's Creed 3)

First was a black screen, I read that you need to put compatibility Windows XP (update 3), but in some runs of the game, after clicking on Single player, the game hangs, sound (music) is. When you enter the task Manager, that says that the game is not responding and closes easily resolve the game. Never found information on the decision, but faced similar issues.

Installed not the remaster, the pirates (SKIDROW).
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
Juwargane 11.10.19

Marshall_Le199
what about changing Repack ?

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 11.10.19

Marshall_Le199
7 x64 can not deliver?
The game is eerily processorsamsung.You it going on the laptop to play?

M
Marshall_Le199 11.10.19

[Denis]
I have a PC. Windows 7, 64 bit

M
Marshall_Le199 11.10.19

Nirman Kaundur
The torrent can connect to peers over the network, so rocked on one site where there was a link to Yandex disk. If there are similar links to other Repack, check them for serviceability, but I think that the problem is not with them.

J
Juwargane 11.10.19

Marshall_Le199
the problem may be in the repak completely depends on the version of the release,I went to seven and had no problems with the launch of the repak don't remember whose likely repacked license as it took to put patches on top (1.0-1.01-1.02-1.03 plus fixes for additions and NoDVD) Bay with Yandex was broken,and was established through the ass.Except mechanics perhaps to recommend nothing..the rest does not distribute

M
Marshall_Le199 11.10.19

I solved the problem, it turned out that freezes such should not be at all, not even little ones. The problem was that for some reason, my save folder was up to 600+ save file (I don't know where they are). Have cleaned out the hangs stopped completely.