3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elrik01 10.05.20 07:36 pm

Shawn not Sean (Fallout 4)

Spoiler Alert!
Guys,this topic.Maybe it's where discussed,but I have not found.In General,I mean going through the main story,I reach the memories of the Kellogg and specifically to the last.If you listen to the radio,which is about him and Sean,then they hear the radio operator that you on the extra quest can help says Piper,and at that time Sean 10 years,and we get to see him when he was already 60, and at the same time, we meet a young Piper and Kellogg,who last memory has not changed for 60 + years.And I came to the conclusion that father this is not Sean,maybe, again, if not just listen to the memories of Kellogg,but also to activate each character and subjects of his comments,he will often mention the head of the Institute as a man and I don't think Sean quite by accident, we have also see the old man.I think that the real Sean went as a donor,and father this is just the head of the Institute,which was mentioned by Kellogg in his memoirs, and which is just playing to the emotion of the gg and use him as agent on the surface,maybe Kellogg is dead.I want you to share your opinions,maybe I missed something,or made some kind of mystery)
16 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lekar23 10.05.20

Lirik Skyrim
Little Sean from the memoirs of Kellogg is a Sint new generation which tests the Institute.

E
Elrik01 10.05.20

Bust-Just
Perhaps,but it is not known,or known ?

K
Kavaynik 10.05.20

Lol. Another Sherlock :D

A
Alex474 10.05.20

Lirik Skyrim
You probably the whole story has not passed... the memories of the Kellogg - this is not the end!

H
Halagaz 10.05.20

Lirik Skyrim
known. The previous speaker said is true. Little Shawn - Sint.
This type of gazebo type in the story makes it clear that Sean is the son who supposedly leads the parent to the Institute. Here such here a flourish.
A certain old man Kellogg mentions even in the scene of the abduction of Sean son.
BUT NPCs in a foul lie ( like in Skyrim for example) anywhere you can find a lot of evidence one way or another information.
Further more - when you the virus considers BS if you walked through, you say that your DNA is in all cintah.
All synths in the inst say that they gave Sean the Director of the inst.
Do not believe them no reason.
PY SY in the first pass in a rush - me somewhere in the;%Ali - Director Sean I shoot.
PYSY PYSY However the version that Sean went as biological material I had not considered.

T
Tonatiu 10.05.20

too interesting happened, too much drama for the gazebo

H
Halagaz 10.05.20

Tonatiuh
it would be interesting if you could get to the truth from independent sources. And here is an attempt to make a second Skyrim in an extremely confined space with very limited capacity and territories. It's just in Skyrim I was playing after a game over 900 hours of foul 4. Very much they try to adapt to the foul 4 and extremely shitty they do.

T
Tonatiu 10.05.20

Halagaz
well, MB is their topic. I'm from svitkov was only dager and Morro, and the foul gives at least some atmosphere, let them its their whistles and kill. story problems is now beach games, just play from 5+ to 50+ and hard to adapt all the age, so interested, and it was clear, and go have fun with yourself more like something like an MMO.

s
saa0891 10.05.20

Actually, Skynet has long been all the synths were replaced,so everything is fine,and he is also the Sint's just not disclosed in the latest DLC, all raskazhut.

A
Aleksandr Grol 10.05.20

but I like this kind of theory. and proposed by the author of the post the theory I like. the game held twice, both times overturned the Institute and could not understand fully why. here the theory of the author and will be my excuse. I was immediately confused by the father. too indifferent, and that his mom as the blade on podmyce. unpleasant

S
SnaP....Santa.f3 10.05.20

Elrik01
10-year-old Sean Sint.Together with Kellogg, they just tested it not very many years ago...the Protagonist thinks back and considers Cinta at that moment kidnapped son Sean.(The real Sean has been the Director of the Institute.)
Kellogg lived so long because of the implants he put in.
Piper and Nick Valentine saw Sean Cinta,which disappeared...
It's elementary!

r
rosomaha7 10.05.20

Santa.F3
Were at this the old.

S
SnaP....Santa.f3 10.05.20

rosomaha7
?

r
rosomaha7 10.05.20

Santa.F3
Yes was it as described! Not so exactly, but the same 97%.
19.03.16 G. In diamond city is the guy a copy of Sean Cinta and his name is Shen.
Sells Purified water, not on the market.

E
Evgeniy Dombrovskiy 10.05.20

All speculation is great and has the right to exist, but who can explain why Kellogg stole the child out of the vault for 60+ years is still the same? The child you stole was old and died of old age, and Kellogg in full bloom.

M
MrGURAM76 10.05.20

Eugene Dombrowski
Mutation (this is IMHO)+ medical technology Institute (this old game). Anyway it's just a game, if you search well can be a lot of small inconsistencies to find.