3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamgum111 11.05.20 08:15 pm

Sags fps on powerful PC.

Assembled PC:
Intel core i3 7100
Graphics card Asus STRIX Geforce Gtx 1050
OF RAM 8GB.
Gta 5 is stable 60 fps on high, but sometimes sags to 30.
In CS GO on ultra 200-300 fps, but sags up to 100 and sometimes even less.
Automatic download of apps turned off in Nvidia control Panel to change anything, did not all were the quality.
FPS sags not always.
What could be the problem?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 11.05.20

lol and where powerful PC??? as will be powerful and will start to disassemble the failures of fps and for such a weak computer is fine. If GTA 5 doesn't like drawdowns from 60 to 30 put adaptive sync.

R
Ryazancev 11.05.20

in the processor, the RAM, the graphics card in MICS.

[
[Romero] 11.05.20

Ahaha this powerful PC?
This comp is below average.VC was bad.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.05.20

a very powerful computer because of the game it just litut
it was necessary to collect so quieter is always stable 30 fps was regardless of the settings.

and then see what and when monitor sags
my work pitch version of the events that low-flow processor, and the memory of the eclipsing module odekunle, small swap file from what bakery doesn't bleed to lean heavily gravely and gives prisyadku if the game runs in the resolution of the monitor worthy of sverhcheloveka.
otherwise, everything depends on the graphics card drawing all of the difference. if you live in a half fps a lot and in the horizon a little in this video card for the most part.

S
Shadowarm 11.05.20

For starters, I would replace the word powerful computer on a computer,and would have lowered the graphics settings

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.05.20

Truly powerful pitch))))
I thought there will be four 1080ti and what strange brakes. And then..... Well, almost powerful)

k
kung fu master 11.05.20

gamgum111
PC really is not powerful. Make screenshots of the places where the case of subsidence monitoring is enabled msi afterburner. How to configure msi afterburner will find on YouTube.

0Bers0 11.05.20

gamgum111
Power your PC off the charts, and that drawdown.