3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
100n 11.10.19 11:37 pm

I'm going to write a book.

Yeah , yeah exactly, for a long time so gonna have to say the plot is gorgeous, the main characters of the divine, etc., etc.

In General, all is good when you have the book in my head, but as soon as I started to move it's all for paper, I realized that it is not so simple. To understand get out into the yard and try to describe not in the sense the left is a bench, right bushes grow, and figuratively , I would say even spiritually. So what would any reader imbued with your emotion and understanding and vision of that yard you wanted to describe. In short for me it was too hard and I called decided to get a hand in the writing/description of what surrounds me. That is what I do every day, of course with augmented fiction, otherwise why all this? ;)

Ghost Legion

I walked through the main building of the Palace complex of tests, the sound of footsteps echoing reflected from the gray, decorated with bas-relief walls, creating echoes. The lonely echo of my footsteps made me painful reflection which, however, has always visited me before each new job. Who created the fortress of the Legion? For what? Why am I the only one? What is a tree? What will happen if I refuse? And million what, when and why?

Meanwhile, a wide, seven meters in height, the corridor ended in double painted door in the ceiling, which magically opened inward, and before my eyes appeared a huge brightly lit room in the centre of which the tree grew.

Although to call it a tree is like calling a dragon a lizard... a Little lizard. It was the king of the wood, the mother of all trees or father, who knows. The trunk width.... Damn, I don't even know what is its width, an ant trying to embrace the leg of an elephant would have approximately the same proportions as if I would in its current six-foot body spread his arms and attempted to do the same actions

Hello Yar!- the voice was ancient, stately, and wise.

Although it may not have a voice, but only words and images that come into my head. Otherwise, how else to explain what his "sound", I defined wisdom and antiquity.

-Hello Tree!

-I always wondered why you call me tree?

-Uh... because you're a tree? In any case look like it. – quickly I recovered.

-You look like a man last time you looked like an elf, except you were stupid, but I'm not calling you neither man nor elf, not stupid, although the latter consistently.

-How do you want me to take you?

After a long pause it's bass thundered out.

CALL ME TREE! and giggled a little girl's voice. These transitions into different "voice" was always confusing to me and it looks like the tree knew it and enjoyed the effect.

Huge difference - sarcastically I thought, but aloud he said.

-Well Tree! Why did you call me? Go was the name? Or name? you couldn't resist this minor taunts, wanting in turn to somehow hook a snide piece of wood.

-It would be called, but it doesn't matter, we heard that you were plagued by issues and as it started to affect jobs, we will answer some of them.

My eyebrows went up in surprise, I didn't tell anyone about "their issues", and who then talk about them? Before I could gather my thoughts before I heard a terrible grinding noise, and then saw one of the branches with a width of several meters leans toward me. Stay in place when you almost falls down a huge tree, the more fun I can tell you, however, I did not move and his whole appearance showed equanimity.

As soon as the leaves touched my face, from a large branch bounced, did not break off, and it bounced off the small branch height of not more than 5 centimeters and prudently settled on my shoulder.

-It will explain. said Tree

-A... - I opened my mouth to ask a question, but did not, feeling that the Tree is gone, leaving only the tree. It is very common here so suddenly broke off our conversation, well, well look what we have here. Stasiulis, quite uncomfortable removing the head, I stared at the branch.

It was like a little child folded their separate little sticks, two arms, two legs, one stick to the body, instead of the head growing in four different directions of the sheet. Moreover, the upper sheets of this "eye" and the lower "mouth", not naturally, no, but it looked. Due to the large mobility of the petals "face" of the creature seemed quite expressive.

As if sensing my discomfort, the branch busily walked on my hand, which in turn allowed me to stop squinting and stretching out his hand in front of me I began to closely look at the creature.

Hey! – there was a fine and melodious voice.

-Hey, who are you? The same tree?

-No I Branch.

I smiled, the conversation with the Branch, always caused positive emotions, however I caught myself on this much later.

And as I have not guessed. Are you going to answer my questions?

- Not all, but you don't think I'm stupid or useless, I have a lot,- muttered the Branch, as if fearing that she will never finish.

- I don't ...- he tried to insert me, but to no avail.

-Come on, come on I'll show you - she said and started to pull me by the big toe, waving his arm in the direction of where I need to move. Intrigued, I leaned the head and moved to one of the hundreds of doors pointed to by the Branch.

As always, the door miraculously opened and we found ourselves in the "valley of the portals", the name as you know was my idea.

I've been here before when I wandered through the vast and desolate area, in the hope of meeting at least one living soul.

The valley consists of a large area (generally those who built all of this around apparently suffered an extreme degree of megalomania), hollowed like the bowl studded here and there "dead" portals of various shapes and types. And dead I called them because active has always been only one, the one that led to a world where I had to perform the task.

I know you're lonely, you think you're alone, but it's not, look!

A branch waved its little hand, and the entire area suddenly changed, each portal came to life continuously releasing and tightening an infinite number of humans, orcs, dwarves, some lizards and other creatures which is extremely difficult. Imagine for example a cat that goes on the tentacles, has five arms, ending in hands and consisting of water and while he never stands out.

Common to all this motley company had one, they were all transparent, I would even say illusory. They walked for some its they one are known cases of not noticing neither each other nor the outside world, this is clearly someone talking sometimes fiercely arguing, sometimes smiling. But no, some of them could see the others, but didn't pay much attention to it, met the eyes of one who was familiar to them or interesting they briefly exchanged nods and continued his movement.

-Let's go! – A branch brought me out of shock I got seeing all this Orgy

I moved in the direction which is indicated by the Branch, at first trying to Dodge was coming the opposite direction of the creatures, but quickly realized the futility of this venture started to go right through them, it seems they didn't bother.

-Look! The branch indicated on the portal, I looked up.

From the portal came a tall, very fat, something is chewing and talking with someone in person.

Sorry, I could not hear the words that he says, but looking at the face I was amazed at how quickly it is replaced by emotions. From joyful merriment to furious anger and malice.

Senni bend, the rod itself, cuuuute kid? Attempt to read the words the movement of the lips without success.

-Look at the neck of said Branch

From the neck to the head of a sprawling black spider web stretched vein (the others are the ghosts I did not notice them). They didn't look great, also strangely placed, like a hand grabbing him by the throat!

Suichi mark! -sadly said Branch

-What is it?

-Sometimes someone is strongly tied to the world who got in and can't live without him, going into the portal over and over again, but these world is not designed for permanent in their location. Not svechi the mark, first it's small, but the more often and longer you're tied in the world, the more it becomes.

And what happens when they grow?

Branch sighed, and I realized that nothing good.

-It is not hopeless, but on the verge. Spirits can help him or he.

Perfume? – I asked

Ah Yes now you will travel perfume, first there will be little, but over time their number will increase, maybe it will become so huge that you'd have to put them magical protection, I will teach.

-Are they dangerous?

-No. -laughed the Branch

They're stupid and wise, they are risible and angry, they hurt, they're angry, they are different, they are like children fickle and unpredictable, but never fight with them is not advised, together they are strong. In addition, any spirit sooner or later comes to us and some become gods you do not want soritsya with the gods?

-Uh.... perhaps not.

-That's fine, I'll send you to a new world where svechi the stigma is very strong, you'll have to overcome their attraction to this world and return! Will you come back?

-Of course. I replied and looked at the portal to which we moved during the dialogue.

It was black, made of obsidian, along and across striated with some sort of runes, formulae, and small letters in an unknown language to me. On the top of the Topaz was posted a sign in the form superimposed on each of the signs and\. As if sensing our approach, the portal was activated and vibrated.

-Look how wonderful not to show you the world, remember that there is always something better, come back! Will you be back? – with sadness and pleading in the eyes of the Branch looking at me.

Yeah get back, get back, calm down. Well I went?

Good Luck Yar!

-Fun Thread! I replied and stepped into the unknown....

Chapter 1

Not every monk, on whom the hood

As always after moving the body transformed, I will now become shorter but more chunky in the right and left hand held a strange... sword, I guess. A meter and a half in length, a handle it was located in the middle thus providing the necessary balance. From the handle in opposite directions of the blade curving on the outer side created something like a Crescent in the center of the blade almost in contact thus protecting the hand. At such a scale swords weighed very much , but this was not felt, if I was so strong, felts swords was not easy.

Settling with new weapons I have done a series of strokes and quickly realized that the body knows much more than me. Introducing yourself in a kind of trance, I allowing him to control the swords. The result was stunning, swords(I will call them that until I find the right name) came alive and flickered around me living wall of steel! Kick right, continuing the movement reversal and to seek the left, half somersault with bent left and kick straight right leg, landing in the same position, sweeps, circular strokes on the belly and head of the perceived enemy and all this at the speed of an arrow, fast incredibly fast!

IIIIIO!- was heard in the air, I stopped to see what was making that noise and saw a tiny white light flying haphazardly around me.

RUB!- he repeated, and thin no more hair beam of light stretched from him to my heart.

Ilub! – he shouted and disappeared.

-Kiria is a fool! -was heard from behind , lightning krutanuvshis in place, and after a series of blows before I saw another light exactly the same that triggered a ray of light in me.

-Who is receiving?

-I replied laughing light.

-And why the dummy?

-Well, I'm still laughing said light Kiria and disappeared.

-Imposibel!

Already knowing what I would see, I turned around and was not deceived in their expectations. New spark randomly tossed in front of me previously running in me beam. Seeing the impermanence of these creatures, I decided to take the bull by the horns, not without reason to suppose this will disappear like the previous one.

-Who are you?!

-Imposibel!

Is the name, who are you?

-The spirit!- grumbling he answered

-What are you doing?!

Of follow!-irritably replied the spirit, of my questions he clearly didn't like.

-What is it and most importantly why?

-Tired!!!- he snapped and disappeared.

That's the talk I thought, and began to look around.

To be continued...

PS Inspiration draw here>>>https://www.twitch.tv/yaroborg

P. S. S. Say little, entertainment content is also not imported, there would be all boring and do not particularly figs), but if you come and deliver, I'll be happy. Good luck!
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 11.10.19

100n wrote:
she started to masturbate looking at them, lifting the skirt up to her waist and pushing the Thong to the side.
from that moment particularly liked

B
BIG_CrasheR 11.10.19

100n wrote:
I was going to move it's all for paper

100n 11.10.19

Pilat.
What g-string?! She was in boxers!!! Do you even know how to read?

100n 11.10.19

BIG_CrasheR
Exactly! Wanted on paper , but was moved to the forum .t.to paper know where to go, and the forum e-they will not wipe.

z
zdrastE 11.10.19

100n
Zlata hunger?

M
Malachor 11.10.19

And there will be fun on a bun?

S
Sheril 11.10.19

Pilat.
what kind of passage? It is not in the text

Malachor
it is necessary to ask the author, can add

P
Pilat. 11.10.19

Cheryl
and sorry =)

S
Sheril 11.10.19

Pilat.
the same was, or was not?

S
Sheril 11.10.19

100n
well all. now your book already have a million noobs on the Internet.

W
Wing42 11.10.19

100n
But, the writer of the eighth season of Game of Thrones, all the same they kicked you out.

100n 11.10.19

Hello
Women frivolous
Malachor
Maybe it all can be play blackjack and dinosaurs, this is my story.
Cheryl
It was not, suffer?
Wing42
I QUIT!!!!

100n 11.10.19

As in this wonderful forum to reply with quotes? We at Hogwarts kind of magic is not taught.

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 11.10.19

100n wrote:
AK in this wonderful forum to reply with quotes? We at Hogwarts kind of magic is not taught.
so

100n 11.10.19

Follower Perelman
OOOO Shaitan! how do you do that?!

100n 11.10.19

Follower Perelman wrote:
so
Fuck goo! did it!

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 11.10.19

100n wrote:
The sex life turned out?
can you do this?

S
Sheril 11.10.19

100n
Note the left-to-right, click on the that appears to the right quotes and have you been quoted
And under the quote, write your reply

V
Vaipen 11.10.19

There are lots of ways in addition to paper. For example, the talker or the recorder. This will save the reader from reading sheets of text.