3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bd_sm[TDPG] 11.05.20 08:16 pm

With A Holiday! (Diablo 2)

17 Comments
Sort by:
w
wojok 11.05.20

light sorce rejoice !

R
Rivnyanyn 11.05.20

Unfortunately last years of his life he had been destitute and in debt:(
Mr. firk, you look as if you with your electricity not to finish;D

w
wojok 11.05.20

Rivnyanyn
Monsieur the Firka far from this man , like all of us , and I think to finish as it is , with high

F
FludoTron 11.05.20

To die from exhaustion on the wigs - that's heroic death

O
Obsessed 11.05.20

FludoTron, " Mom! Bathroom! Mooom!! ©

R
Rivnyanyn 11.05.20

wojok
to finish as it is , the destiny of the high
Duck, Yes, Tesla the whole world knows!:)
And Firka with his electricity, no one will remember;D

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 11.05.20

now my jokes to Chitika

O
Obsessed 11.05.20

by the way, say, Tesla slept very little, considering it an unforgivable waste of life time. perhaps he would be a cool arikasato.

a
annortheone 11.05.20

At the time sadrameli science

O
Obsessed 11.05.20

ANN_OR savages. I want to cry. © ;-}

f
firkax 11.05.20

gz

K
KuLogin 11.05.20

July 6, 1884 Tesla arrived in new York. He got a job in the company of Thomas Edison (the Edison Machine Works) as an engineer on repair of electric motors and generators DC.
Edison pretty cold perceive new ideas of Tesla and more openly expressed disapproval of the direction of personal research of the inventor. In the spring of 1885 Edison promised Tesla 50 thousand dollars (at the time the amount is roughly equivalent to 1 million modern dollars) if he can work constructively to improve the electrical DC machines invented by Edison. Nicola is actively set to work and soon presented 24 kinds of machines of Edison, new switch and controller, significantly improving performance. Approving all enhancements, in response to the question on remuneration Edison rejected Tesla, noting that the immigrant doesn't understand American humor. Offended Tesla immediately resigned.(xD)

s
street_vaiper 11.05.20

u menyha ochen proshu seryezniy issue pomoch, ya igrau na layt sorke v single 1 raz sozdal etogo hiro gaydi nechital ofc, nu vot karoche ya doshel do 2 akta duriela do u menya cherez lvl 22 igrau cold and light, i ya nichego emu nemogu sdelat, itemov pochti netu est kakoyto unikalniy posoh v 2 ruki +1k all statam i nichego bolshe netu normalno. tak vot kak mne etogo duriela zakolbasit? ya nemogu emu niche sdelat merk tankuet na 4 na 2 ya udara udara, kak bit?

O
Obsessed 11.05.20

i ya nichego emu nemogu sdelat
street_vaiper, eta patamywta ti nyb

kak bit?
Start - control Panel - Programs and features - Diablo II Lord of Destruction - right - button Delete.

r
redoolf 11.05.20

street_vaiper, in front you eat a lot of thawing potion-s, they give +50 cres and +10 max cres for 30 seconds (stakeouts at the time) and measurement feed - in Duriel essential component of cold damage.
After the entrance to Duriel, put TP at once, before his death, Merck, come out and be treated at the NPC, then repeat. The sounds of static (main), frost, feed scoop red bottles, walk around in circles.

s
street_vaiper 11.05.20

u menya netu karoche goldi chtobi voskreshat merka voobshe 0. cheto ya k nemu na pontah zashel s goldom v karmane umer i vse. i shyas u menya 0 po golde

R
Rivnyanyn 11.05.20

i shyas u menya 0 po golde
Obviously, I need to go farm gold)))