3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander_Vesker 11.05.20 08:16 pm

A new virus-the Trojan Petya

Hackers attacked Russian and Ukrainian companies with the help of virus-ransomware Petya. About it RBC have informed in the company Group-IB, dedicated to the protection of information security.

"Virus locks computers and demands $300 in bitcoins. The attack occurred about 14:00 GMT. Judging by the photos, this cryptologi [ransomware, which locks files on the computer and demands a ransom] Petya. Method of distribution in the local network is the same virus WannaCry", — reported in Group-IB.

According to Group-IB, the victims of cyber attacks have become the network of "Bashneft", "Rosneft", Ukrainian companies "Zaporizhiaoblenergo", "Dniproenergo", Dnieper electric power system, Oschadbank. Also, the virus affected the company Mondelēz International, Mars, face, Nivea, TESA and others.

"Kyiv metro is also under attack. Attacked government computers in Ukraine, Auchan store, Ukrainian operators (Kyivstar, LifeCell, "Ukrtelecom"), PrivatBank. Borispol airport, presumably also under attack," — said the press service.

In Group-IB said that the virus You have recently used group Cobalt "to hide the traces of targeted attacks on financial institutions".

Due to a hacking attack at the Kiev Borispol airport ceased to operate the website and the Board with the flight schedule. According to first Deputy General Director of the airport Eugene Dehne, possible delays.
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 11.05.20

Sub_Zero95
It is the European Union, a kick in the ass gives, to support the economy of Ukraine. But then the kick went, and now kicks all.

M
MelShlemming 11.05.20

Damn, will have to get my hands on some bitcoins, and so I can infect.

A
Alexander_Vesker 11.05.20

MelShlemming
better yet, buy antivirus

W
Wing42 11.05.20

Sub_Zero95 wrote:
...victims of cyber attacks have become the network of "Bashneft", "Rosneft", Ukrainian companies "Zaporizhiaoblenergo", "Dniproenergo", Dnieper electric power system, Oschadbank. Also, the virus affected the company Mondelēz International, Mars, face, Nivea, TESA and others.
So I understand the attack. Not that these bearded uneducated Arabs who do suicide bombing in schools and in the subway. The Corporation is the real enemy.

S
Shadowarm 11.05.20

MelShlemming
Better get somewhere the brains,and not clicking on every link,and do not swing the left files

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 11.05.20

I'm in the city "Rosneft" and also Rusneft' yesterday, the network dropped due to the virus, 9 computers blocked Petya(( hard file system RAW((

O
Osa777 11.05.20

Again the same only modified virus

S
Shadowarm 11.05.20

Flitwick
I don't understand what you wrote,if you drop then raise

H
Homda 11.05.20

There's a new plague on the banks came down:
http://itsecurity-ru.com/viruses/deccripted-gmail

D
D78L Secret 11.05.20

Go to Linux!! For beginners, Ubuntu will come down and for advanced Arch Linux.
PS I prefer Arch Linux with LUKS encryption is highly persistent. Even Special services can't get your data. Well, encryption is the wish, as it were.
Tip: Hardware-based encryption protection level 2 and above are paranoicos.