3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oxyggen 11.05.20 08:17 pm

A glitch with the display (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

gentlemen, no one had this glitch :
when you start to take addition Blood and Wine, when the knights of Toussant offer the Witcher to go in this Toussaint and speak about the beast, they put on the table the drawings of the witnesses, so, I have these drawings on the table are not shown, Geralt looks at the table and says, but the table is empty, although found on YouTube walkthrough with this point, and there are drawings (3 pieces) is normally displayed.
tried GOG and Steam latest version of the game
what could it be ?
this moment
15 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Krasilov 11.05.20

It is direct and tells them? The table is empty, cut you fisseha overeat!
and what happens next? quest failure? or he says the table is empty until the guys. sign for details

o
oxyggen 11.05.20

Ilya Krasilov
no, the game is normally passed on, but would like to find out why items are not displayed ?
suddenly further down the passage it will critically affect some point
PS. I remember, back when I still had NVIDIA, this glitch was not

G
Gino Pane 11.05.20

oxyggen
The passage is not affected

I
Ilya Krasilov 11.05.20

oxyggen
maybe the texture which is not booted? or a bug maybe. such a small thing, ignore it. I remember the blacksmith who improved the runes was not only on ng+ said they say came this type it is possible to improve armor and so on. although we can only ng+ he appeared, well, not particularly needed, without it passed all

R
Rottan 11.05.20

oxyggen wrote:
they put on the table pictures
Do not put, and put. There is no such word - lay down.

o
oxyggen 11.05.20

okay, figs with him, and so were the graphics bugs much worse, the game had to patch and patch

o
oxyggen 11.05.20

Rottan
thank you for the lesson of the Russian language )

R
Rottan 11.05.20

oxyggen
No offense, but in society you will perceive by your speech. Hence, the appropriate attitude will be to you. Well, who else will tell you except me. )

o
oxyggen 11.05.20

Rottan
Yes, what I resent it, I just quick sketched out the problem, wrote back on the forum and least thought about errors

A
Alpha_Debriz 11.05.20

oxyggen
And settings what?
I have medium the drawings were, but what they depict is not clear.

o
oxyggen 11.05.20

Alpha_Debriz
maximum

B
Bupycop 11.05.20

oxyggen
It happened to me, but these pictures are just not right still had a cat with some objects sometimes, for example when Geralt gives the key to the safe Dextra, the hand is empty, and then connected the key. In any case, is not as critical and these pictures, you can see after the dialogue, tell me what type left it and join later.

O
Oleg V 11.05.20

I was so in the second passage... the bottom line is that I this village before, searched and got everything (including 3 of the vampire figure), figures lie there, even if the quest hasn't taken and if you take them before the screen saver they will not (is shown the table itself)...

o
oxyggen 11.05.20

Oleg
the ATP will need to double-check
UPD
similarly, the drawings I already have in the books, so I have already picked up

W
Widukind 11.05.20

oxyggen
It is impossible to say put in the Russian language there is no such form. And the reason may be the fact that you are early (before the completion of the job, the Poet in disgrace) came to this village, took these pictures from the table and then forgot about it