3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToM_bez_DzheRRi 11.05.20 08:18 pm

The scene Far Cry 5 (Far Cry 4)

Africa, tropical Islands, too, right now, the Himalayas......... Generally offer, interesting.
171 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jack Drake 11.05.20

On Mars.

A
Alexander Bekker 11.05.20

Antarctica, as an option, or maybe a return to the origins of the series, which, of course, unlikely.

R
Russian Bear 11.05.20

Fade376
Judging by the delusional story of the latest games - it may very well be. GG - scientific ornithologist, who learned about the unusual behavior of the penguins is going to Antarctica. But it turns out that he is (plot twist) and the penguin!
And will be exciting trailer in the form of a simple in one place, warming the egg, 6 months etc.

A
Adept Biborana 11.05.20

In Prip'the Yat)

L
LVNV 11.05.20

in Russia.
We will meet
1. Brown Bears
2. Gopnik ordinary
3. Bengali Dushnika(rare)
4. Graduates(tsami)
The main enemy is Barack Montenegro Obama
The main character will have to join Europe to Russia
ahah

s
scorpsp 11.05.20

The jungle no where to stay. If the action will transfer to the town, a Ghost town, a huge database, or plant it will not be a Far Cry. But what's the jungle like?

P
Porosenok Petr 11.05.20

In Minsk I guess...

M
MelShlemming 11.05.20

Maybe in Latin America. Although it's sick. In his time in Ksenus beat

M
Metalloman 11.05.20

Peter Pig
Why in Minsk?

K
KuPCaHbl4 11.05.20

Not Russia, not suitable developed toparty take Canada.The desert remains )) to the Bedouins and sandstorm + break in Dubai

A
Absoluuution 11.05.20

In Dubai it will be cool I think to look

n
nurbak 11.05.20

And as Gurias above Budai would be good,but normal Dubai and not all broken like in Spec Ops!

A
Absoluuution 11.05.20

Nurbak
In Spec Ops The Line great Dubai was!

n
nurbak 11.05.20

Absoluuution
He was abandoned

G
GDFrost1.4 11.05.20

After the snow-covered tropics of the Himalayas want.

K
Kuzko 11.05.20

Even 4 not out and you have about 5 talking

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 11.05.20

walio
companion you high!uhahah bitch laugh I nearly chairs vyvalilsya

D
Danya2004danya 11.05.20

Fig about edge lights 5 tells you about far cry 4 ATO think they think they will start to do 5 and not play you at the 4 edge lights

o
opa dzhigurda 11.05.20

Danya2004danya lolshto?

CAUTION: MANY LETTERS AND POLITICS!!!
Spoilerphobe would have been fun in Vietnam! Then you and the burning Napalm (indiscriminately weed or guerrillas).And supposedly to make a branching storyline tipo YY indigenous Vietnamese and the absolute best photo sharing tipo chooses which side to fight for the North or yuh.

Y
YNM 11.05.20

One thing is for sure - it will be a part of the world that created the mess, but the rest of the world all do not care for it because of its distance from that of the rest of the world. One of the few parts, in my opinion, that which unites all four games of the series.