3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasilij Voroshilov 11.05.20 08:19 pm

The creation of the skin (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)

Good time of day. Thanks to those who posted this miracle http://www.playground.ru/files/tutorial_po_texmod_texmod-20049/
To make it clearer - a few hours ago, this post was a request to create a skin, now ask for advice.
Trying to remove the badge from the back in suit Noir. Clean it with three textures (orange, brown, and light brown - XS how to identify the layers of it's kind).
And all would be well, if not for the darkening of the costume (see screenshots below)
All files are processed in photoshop in png format
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasilij Voroshilov 11.05.20

The original here
Spoiler
And it's getting darker
Spoiler
In the editor have not worked before, any advice?

And another question (maybe someone here it comes): observed clean screenshots of the game without huda. It somehow actually turn off? Or disable constant hints that occur here and there.

B
Bodya Pavuk 11.05.20

Vasilij Voroshilov
Yes, friend, I do not know how to help here, but I think here it is the channels (Photoshop) due to the fact performed the blackout I guess. And as for a HUD, I think disable will not work, so it was possible only in the first part, where one button off the minimap and Health Bar'a did not exist. Why on some screenshots too, was not a HUD ? Yes, because there is a screenshot was done with a special program where it was all too much to proofread, and to get around the place with unwanted HUD om

V

Bodya Pavuk
Hmm, Amazing Spider-Man 1 you can disable HUD and hints to him? Thanks, I'll watch.
On account of the channel do not understand - but if you can, from the very start - the better to keep? bpm, right?
And all three layers to handle or only one?

M
Mike Gens 11.05.20

Vasilij Voroshilov
Most likely, you have a skin like this out for you in png format worked. The most common texture format for skins to spider - bmp.

V

Mike Gens
Do. In tutorial it was said in DDS but photoshop were manufactured, took the first. On the BIS does not.
But another question remains: how can I remove the tooltip (press r to hang, shift to run along the wall and so on)

B
Bodya Pavuk 11.05.20

Vasilij Voroshilov
It is for these tips is not exactly known. Even in the first part, they did not seem disabled, but to disable the mini-map in English just press V on the keyboard. For BMP Mike rightly said, though from PNG, nothing will change was not due

M
Mike Gens 11.05.20

Bodya Pavuk
Bodya Pavuk wrote:
nothing will change was not due
Here you are wrong. Type of the png file cannot keep the alpha channel, but bmp can. Like DDS.

M
Mike Gens 11.05.20

Vasilij Voroshilov
Best of all teksturki in the bmp process. Although you certainly can use a DDS, but then you need to download the plug-in support for DDS files for photoshop.

V

Thank you all.

B
Bodya Pavuk 11.05.20

Mike Gens
And, of course, thank you, I didn't know it, too

D
Danil Logunov 11.05.20

Create this skin!