3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vahybe 11.05.20 08:19 pm

Download games on ps3

If you reset not stitched on the ps3 game c the stick the game will work and if so will it be possible to play online?
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psycer 11.05.20

dominion111
No, the game will not work. The reason is that each time you run the game it checks the disk.

V
Vahybe 11.05.20

heard that it is possible to download the game via another account
you come in with a game account, go to PSN , watch some games account and click on download file , the console starts to download the file and then you can get out of it and more not to go. this way the ride?

P
Psycer 11.05.20

dominion111
For this method you need a flashed console. With a non-jailbroken console is only one way to start:
1. Insert the license disk in the console;
2. When you first start to copy the game files to the hard drive of the console;
3. Each time you start the game, insert the license CD in the drive console.

V
Vahybe 11.05.20

This is unfortunate :(

P
Psycer 11.05.20

dominion111
If it's annoying - sew console.

V
Vahybe 11.05.20

the fact of the problem is that I do not want to sew
psn need
flash will only come up with the firmware without ban

P
Psycer 11.05.20

dominion111
Then go ahead shopping.

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 11.05.20

heard that it is possible to download the game via another account
you come in with a game account, go to PSN , watch some games account and click on download file , the console starts to download the file and then you can get out of it and more not to go. this way the ride?
For this you need an account of a man who bought something in PSN, and who give it to you? That's right, nobody. Unless your relatives and best friends. Either can be had with someone to negotiate and buy together.
BUT this way after the recent hacking of PSN does not work, because a foreign account can not be restore on your console.

Psycer says is true: I want PSN online and buy a license - there are no freebies and never will. Or objective and only play single or with friends, if there is a local co-op.

2. When you first start to copy the game files to the hard drive of the console
Not every game requires set in a wedge. If you don't require, you to chip in at will anything. And there spreads only part of the file, so the disk is needed not only for verification (on the x-боксе360 - only for verification, if to throw the game on hard)

V
Vahybe 11.05.20

in General, from your advice I realized that I should switch to Boxing
Thanks for the help

P
Psycer 11.05.20

dominion111
Much easier with the box will not be

V
Vahybe 11.05.20

searched the Google and found information about firmware iXtreme LT +1.91
they say after the firmware live not banyat

P
Psycer 11.05.20

X-Box in your hands.

A
Azret22 11.05.20

How download games on not stitched SS????

n
nstepanov 11.05.20

Azret22
does