3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cufrazhil 11.05.20 08:19 pm

Berman (Diablo 2)

All the best!
Took a break from the median began the DIN of the Summoner, play 3 day, haven't found the peppers and torch, decided to farm some creeps tombs. Yesterday drop pool gave Sorka with which to farm. Today solo ....

Well, in General, usually on ng for longer than a couple of weeks I do not have, therefore, offer as it is better to play, if there's anything fans, we'll stir up!

PS hi provocaram
66 Comments
Sort by:
i
iamviktor 11.05.20

Suprasil
PS hi provocaram straight into the soul spat)))
See how to play it! But it's tough, of course!
Create a game on Hell. make it up with his necro, hide this rune somewhere. Go 7 people, give each other the war and went to look if someone has a rip that place is released and enters another. And so long as the rune is not found!
But since such activities one will not do, then I rejoice for you! As the saying goes. A trifle, but nice!

p
pirya 11.05.20

Suprasil
If you want to play - you can become a sponsor fair pvp tournament. Players will battle for the prize. And rune can be split between the winners. Many will be willing to participate.

i
iamviktor 11.05.20

Stop! Main question: is this a soft or HC???

i
iamviktor 11.05.20

Yes, well, your pvp of turnic. To leave somewhere this rune and let the stinking dogs looking for her in sweat grinning)))) Here is just another case of how much you cherish her!

C
Cufrazhil 11.05.20

soft
it's just pixels on a monitor bro

f
firkax 11.05.20

predlagayu pojertvovat' etu na runu blagotvoritelnost' v moi a fond

f
firkax 11.05.20

i net pixeli eto tolko na monitore fotka runi, a sama, runa eto predmet na servere

C
Cufrazhil 11.05.20

pirya
I think the more interesting tournament of the proposals will not, but since I am pvp noob explain to me that 1 and 2 place, that's understandable, but I think if you do the tournament, saw at least 3rd place prize, that is in addition to the final is still doing battle for the 3rd place? Prizes think 1. Sur 2 OC. Lo 3. What will remain of the exchange (if OC without interest). And if the hum contribution to make ...
P. S. Maybe there will be someone who will break without interest?

i
iamviktor 11.05.20

Suprasil
Friend! I told you, throw it somewhere! Be a bad man, you got it easy, make it so that people at each other's throats tearing this rune, so they were jumping like crazy around the map and searched for it to gnawed the ground for this bear! Drop it and walk away with my head held high!
P. S. I don't need it) I slowly do what you want)

p
pirya 11.05.20

Suprasil
Usually 3 prizes, the winner usually 50%, 2 - 30%, 3- 20% approximately. (1 sur 2 lo vex,3 - OC vex). For the tournament, do you think anyone will exchange without %. Payment can also be done, but then there will be fewer participants, on the one hand, faster and less work for the moderator, but on the other hand, not all will be able to participate.
And to throw somewhere, so I was looking for - not the idea. The thing is, who plays a pvp - rune will benefit, and if it falls into the hands of the beginner - nothing good usually comes out.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 11.05.20

Suprasil
And money is just paper?

C
Cufrazhil 11.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
OFC, special understand it on some sort of mountain or in the tent at night when the temperature outside -35 degrees, etc.

C
Cufrazhil 11.05.20

pirya
To give say the drone to get the OC + isn't so bad when these will be typed 10 people then the prize Fund will grow to one quarter. Chatting all pitchlike these folders, do the rumble is this critical?

F
FludoTron 11.05.20

See only occasional hardcore not give her with the soft swap. Otherwise disposed of consider.

R
RainInTheNight 11.05.20

pvp tournament

D
DiamondDead 11.05.20

give Obsessed, let suffering

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 11.05.20

Break ber and buying all Saki on the serv in the East. Start with meranerhof selling them in mind. Then they also sell at the East small.
Victory is inevitable: either the server will remain without Shaq or will be a situation in which it will be impossible to buy cheap the shack.

C
Cufrazhil 11.05.20

I went into a pvp game, whether I'm, whether it is not true pitsinki, but the conversation came down to the fact that the last tournament was 8 ppl and them barely gained and what sur for 1 place is not particularly necessary to those who will occupy this place. In General, my job is to offer you decide where the trade Union pushnikov you need a tournament with a guaranteed prize of ber + fee or not.
As a variant of the LLD or the tournament on the classics.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 11.05.20

Can exchange for ber runes from Pul to rumble and make a stream with giveaways or sponsor a streamer that you like. It is fashionable and cool.

R
Rivnyanyn 11.05.20

Suprasil
OMG, that's the trouble, fell ber and nowhere to go:S
Go open khbr, pick a time when everyone is seated in the throne and not when people where in the game, one of the waves thrown just before the unik-pack, best on the Lister, but there how to solve, trying to catch back, so the crowd of andalites Oh...La. With proper skill you can crank out several times!:With