3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil1azerty 11.10.19 11:38 pm

A bug in the quest \"a List Whores\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On the quest a List whores,after the dispersal of vagrants, Zoltan is a pillar and doesn't want to talk (but as far as I know, should start a cut-scene. Tried everything, meditation, periplocoideae quest. When I go to the circle marked on the map, the music starts playing which turns on when you fight, so I thought that some tramp missed. Prescribed in console killall,but the music still plays. The game took place as follows: first went to the Baron, took his quest to find his wife and daughter, then went in Novigrad and found Triss, then went on Skellige there sujainiu finished all quests, got back to Velen, seconcl quest with the Baron returned to Novigrad to oneiromancer, she sent me the"sage and rosemary, where I came across this bug. Version 1.31 GOTY edition pirates

3 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReXSniper 11.10.19

Looks like you killall prescribed for another in combat, and that's get
And there had just one kick and kat scene would start

S
Stas ... 11.10.19

that's what happens when chitarist, I was something like the replacement of the H in CRIS and then I couldn't open chests,climb into the boat and Roach

D
Daniil1azerty 11.10.19

ReXSniper
The fact of the matter is that I contepomi his own himself beaten. After that, Zoltan just went to the door and there stands