3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inzanagi 11.05.20 08:20 pm

The curse of the player (Dark Souls 3)

Maybe a stupid question, but I have not seen such a weapon, item or magic able to cast a spell on others, if this is possible, I just fought a dark spirit and he killed me a simple blow with full HP and was the animation as in the curse.
21 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tayra-no Tekesi 11.05.20

Izanagi
Definitely was a cheater. There is a risk to go to softban.

V
VirusABCD 11.05.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
To him , that is, a cheater? Or the author of the theme?

g
gloccc 11.05.20

VirusABCD
And the other , because poor anti cheat

R
Rooough 11.05.20

Pontifica citaristi bred like cockroaches. Every fourth invasion you get to a cheater... once I was dead, I cursed winsomely, throwing them across the map was drawn across the map, especially when supplies did not have time to invade and you permanent begins to drop and break the equipment, even very nasty, in General, immediately press Alt+F4, otherwise not to leave the world of the autistic...

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 11.05.20

VirusABCD
As lucky. It so happens that the victim software and cheater free.

D
Ded MastDay 11.05.20

So as not to create a new topic, will write here, because the topic, in principle, one. In Irichelle, you can find List of the knights, which you can see profiles of other players. Question actually here in what, clicking all the nicks from the list, I found that half of them are completely all the stats are at 99. Is it really so sad and leaderboards are filled with cheaters with impunity? I understand that it's easy for all to go to shadowserver even playing honestly, just by contact with an asshole, and prove then that you not a camel. Please comment on the situation and advise on how to protect themselves from the ban.

H
Huskarl Krstk 11.05.20

Svetoslav
Well to pay for a game where you single banned, it is still fun.

R
Rooough 11.05.20

Svetoslav
Judging by the number of cheaters online, the Frome do not give a shit who's playing their game, but if you're still afraid of ban, don't pick up things left by the strangers, and try to leave the world is a cheater, I'm afraid that's all we can do at this point.

T
Toxa95 11.05.20

Svetoslav wrote:
Please comment on the situation and advise on how to protect themselves from the ban.
All the way. They can be avoided on Sonalika or sharp as diarrhea Alt+F4 at the slightest suspicion on some crap.

D
Ded MastDay 11.05.20

Rooough wrote:
to leave the world...
Toxa95 wrote:
Alt+F4 at the slightest suspicion...
Questionable methods, as according to the rules, just for the abrupt disconnect and is able to fly softban.
In General, if fromy with anticheat, cheaters do not become less, and the honest players suffer.

t
technopank 11.05.20

Svetoslav
No problem, how many cheaters were killed do not arrive sometimes even cheaters put on the blades for those still streight.
Cheaters mostly I noticed it's a contingent that uses the mechanics of the game 10% the other 90% he hopes to cheat.
So just collect the items that they throw, so I think it's obvious and logical.

R
Rooough 11.05.20

Svetoslav
To catch a ban for something that's out of the game? Great story... If not hard, copy the text from the rules of the game in which this is stated, I just never read the terms of use... But if you're still scared to get ban, use a black stone.

m
mmarkiz 11.05.20

Firstly do not tell stories about ban cheater and honest player which cheater invaded .
Yes the problem was on the release yet, but it was fixed more than a year ago! Now cheater can not change host, which can lead to a ban.
In the second of cheaters to ban , and quickly enough the system works on changes to the game , but the fact is that a cheater in DS is essentially this layer is smooth, that the main thing to make fun of people, consequently they continue to play like this, creating a new accouny and rassharivat game femeli sharing stimovsky , obezobrazit to ban and the new do and so on, so they are not translated, not because they are not banyat.

D
Ded MastDay 11.05.20

Rooough wrote:
To catch a ban for something that's out of the game?
Exactly. Not only for what just came out of the game, and if you went out during PVP battles. The text of the rules is not copied, because the window with the rules of conduct in PVP when you first start the game, and I'm not too lazy to read it all, there was definitely a point where it was clearly stated that you cannot leave the game during the invasion, it is considered a violation. And no one cares, especially you did it or do you cut down the light. Besides, the Wiki has lots of information about how players were sent to the ban for Alt+F4 or back up the saves. If you replace the save file, the game, the next time it sees what notifies the appropriate message. To post links to resources where this issue was discussed, also did not see the point, if you wish, Google. The fact that it is not necessary to pick up things thrown by the players, it's understandable. I am, in principle, not so much afraid to get banned, the real question was not that, but the unprincipled and imperfect fromow policy against cheaters, that is, without trial and warning, send an account on SS, almost without the possibility of appeal. I bought the game to remain without multiplayer. As I understand it, this problem worries many, but still no progress in improving the anticheat is not observed.
PS. If someone tell me how I can again see these rules without reinstalling the game (I couldn't find them), be sure to make a screenshot. I could be wrong, but somewhere I think!?

m
mmarkiz 11.05.20

Rooough
at the office site of bundek where the support is, the whole subject is fully booked, if you want that look .
But there is no restrict for isolated outputs .
Do yourself yuzayu often such outputs, there is a system apparently based on statistics, for example if you have 10 connections 6 trips your cause, then you might be at risk , and if from 10 3 it's okay, but it's rude but ... if so.
In any case, if limited online for this reason, first you can use white crown that removes this limitation, and in the next to receive the white crown, must stand in online 10-14 hours at the start location at the tomb, about which pers appears after creation.

A
AT_Sagor 11.05.20

mmarkiz wrote:
Do yourself yuzayu often such outputs, there is a system apparently based on statistics, for example if you have 10 connections 6 trips your cause, then you might be at risk , and if from 10 3 it's okay, but it's rude but ... if so.
Yeah, I remember that. Moreover, then we would all have been in the bath, if you immediately reacted on this. I myself had a couple of times to go out - killed, and the world does not gets anything to do, and this cheater snotty so on and Hamming over the mortal remains.

I
Inzanagi 11.05.20

What would a new thread not create a will ask here, is it possible to create a Persian with a blank nickname, or is that another cataract?

D
Ded MastDay 11.05.20

Izanagi
I have not seen this, definitely a cheater.

AT_Sagor
I have another question for you - called me once in Anor Londo, and white chalk, where two silver knight down the stairs in front of Agricom. TK here's what's interesting, the mobs didn't see me and I couldn't hurt them, or rather to beat I beat them, but strip XP they instantly became full, but when they beat the host, the health they were not recovered. When he realized that something was not right here, then my best decision was to jump off a bridge, which I immediately did. What the hell was it a bug or is it I got to a cheater?

I
Inzanagi 11.05.20

Svetoslav
This is a high ping, I had that, maybe you can't see the enemy as he is to you, but the host sees it and they fight (from the side it looks like the host of air fights), I once was called by Lordtom to fight and he wasn't but the host saw him and fought, I pounded the air

D
Ded MastDay 11.05.20

Izanagi
I don't think it's because of the ping, since I'm not pounding the air, and even held these knights backstep, they have taken away the streak of CPS during my attack, they fall, and when they stood up, they have once again HP became full and they are not paying attention to me, walked to the host. And high ping I sometimes just blows pass with little delay.