application Settings -> Advanced Tab) - Terminate these processes if they are present in task Manager: SteelSeries Engine, Razer Synapse, ReShade - Turn off recording programs (fraps, bandicam, etc.).Second.. In the advanced settings to prevent temporary disconnection of the USB is in the power supply.And third...to Disable antivirus when you play)))"> application Settings -> Advanced Tab) - Terminate these processes if they are present in task Manager: SteelSeries Engine, Razer Synapse, ReShade - Turn off recording programs (fraps, bandicam, etc.).Second.. In the advanced settings to prevent temporary disconnection of the USB is in the power supply.And third...to Disable antivirus when you play)))">

3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitez123 11.05.20 08:20 pm

Guys I found a solution with cursor))) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Try and write if it helped you!))) First ... In the properties of the game to uncheck "Enable in-game screen for the game Mass Effect™: Andromeda"
- Disable in-game screen Origin (Origin -> application Settings -> Advanced Tab)
- Terminate these processes if they are present in task Manager: SteelSeries Engine, Razer Synapse, ReShade
- Turn off recording programs (fraps, bandicam, etc.).Second..
In the advanced settings to prevent temporary disconnection of the USB is in the power supply.And third...to Disable antivirus when you play)))
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 11.05.20

Helped me uninstalling the game.

E
Egor Nevazhno 11.05.20

Dances with a tambourine the best solution

O
Odin1997 11.05.20

What is the problem with the cursor? No cursor is not noticed, except for the dialog...

H
Holly Jolly 11.05.20

vitez123
shares his solution to the problem, maybe it will help

L
Lapa_1215 11.05.20

In a third step to cut down the PC

W
WOR4UN 11.05.20

I tape closed up, and not worried.

M
MarvelDC 11.05.20

And if the gamepad to play?

n
neshik10 11.05.20

Pressed Escape,pressed Escape...

U
UdavycH 11.05.20

The Council worker but not new :) and it is already used to the cursor and stupidly did not notice )