3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hadoelo 11.05.20 08:20 pm

Their own scenarios. (Everlasting Summer)

There are many scenarios in Everlasting Summer. Many people have 2-3 favorite script that they found in the Workshop of the Everlasting Summer, or on the Internet. Help to find them. Let's help each other.
Will contribute first. This is not my review. But I support it.
7 Days Of Summer. One of the best creations. Good script, collected a lot of good music, pictures. If you cried with the ending Lena - prepare, a modification has to the heart, the drama level is off the charts sometimes. He suggest to pass the Miku route.
Oh, very great written four endings, and the long he.
The plot quietly surpass the original script, especially if you take all of Rue. A lot of secrets + 3 image Seeds, between which to choose in the beginning.
The link to the mod can't leave, because of the number of characters.
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Venom Rhys 11.05.20

I would Ruth Olga Dmitrievna or viola , if any )

T
Tommy_Koratel 11.05.20

Venom Rhys
in Vogue On the other side of the owl would be. but unfortunately, the author removed the mod from steam. and there is the fashion rotami these characters. for example, this love or the austere beauty of the

V
Venom Rhys 11.05.20

Tommy_Koratel
OOO that's good ) it will be Necessary to swing.

k
knoxknox 11.05.20

Best fashion: 7 days of summer, BCRR, WITH a red line(Ruth Slavi), endless vacation

K
Klimat96 11.05.20

Samantha-fashion - lover

K
Klimat96 11.05.20

Well, of course 7дл

K
Kunzite 11.05.20

Play mod Two, which we did. Many people like it.

N
NorutaUz 11.05.20

We are most importantly, very recommend, great story, great sound, the incentive is

A
Arthur_Kit 11.05.20

Samantha-mod, so for me, one of the best scripts, thoughtful, touching story, great sound, deep characters. After passing the remains storm of different emotions. I recommend, it's worth it.