3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JB-n 11.05.20 08:20 pm

Games like Crashday (Crashday)

Thought here means.. But there are not so many analogues Crashday. That is, games in the style of race to the bottom with weapons and collisions Here is the Twisted Metal series, but there seems like no realism, you can say even cartoon characters everything. There is still a Full Auto - a mixture of FlatOut and Crashday. And these two games were only on consoles. Actually maybe someone knows any other games of this genre?
82 Comments
Sort by:
-
--Endryu-- 11.05.20

Well I know there is such spire as Death Track: Rebirth...
But I have not played it, and know lish the fact that there are guns and cars tramatza.

J
JB-n 11.05.20

And, like the recent Russian Sledgehammer or whatever it is this Death Track. Bit of a dull game, Crashday better in the lubas on)

-
--Endryu-- 11.05.20

And I thought Crash of vyigraet and chart the child's seat of the track!

J
JB-n 11.05.20

Well, actually it is Russian game ALWAYS lose in the graph, all))

-
--Endryu-- 11.05.20

Hmm, but the Ukrainian projects of this something, the graph is good but these games can be on the fingers to count!

-
--Endryu-- 11.05.20

he was such a spire Interstate '76!

J
JB-n 11.05.20

And Yes, sobsno it is almost the same greedy - there the story is, the guns on the bodies. However tricks there is not taken. Later I will write here a report about a similar and even some old games)

J
JB-n 11.05.20

And I played a bit today in this Interstate '76, cool damn) Anyway, it's pretty interesting: the free world map is large and most importantly, guns! Noticed this: there's a machine gun an ordinary spreadi is the one in the back is the exhaust pipe. Also, the rocket launcher is, it seems even self-guided... and again in the ass of automobile there is some crap throwing mines.. That's so cool, and here are some screenshots, the Earl miserable, but ETOGES 1997)
PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

-
--Endryu-- 11.05.20

Wow, cool!!!

J
JB-n 11.05.20

Really interesting game, physics normal, control.. It reminded me of the way one such game on the PSP : Fired Up - there is also free movement, a city without pedestrians, cannons and rocket launchers of course. So I understand racing with machine guns not so little)

-
--Endryu-- 11.05.20

It is a little poryt and then immediately climbs old predshestvenniki!

J
JB-n 11.05.20

And more! In turn Fired Up reminded me again of the Russian or Ukrainian game ExMashine - there is also an abandoned deserts and fields rolled trucks bedecked with all sorts of guns.. such things.

-
--Endryu-- 11.05.20

Once I had a demo Exmachina but the game was loaded a half hour!!!

P
Psix0 11.05.20

I thought that a similar game Crashday:speed Combat =)))) well similar,even much xDDD

J
JB-n 11.05.20

In General, I see so according to our dialogue and attendance topics - all Pachi.. strange..

J
JB-n 11.05.20

As chief art Interstate '76..
="">

-
--Endryu-- 11.05.20

Kewl art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_
_WERT_ 11.05.20

Yeah! Listen to MNU news :( and :) and :| gg =) anyway, I downloaded Paradise. Have not installed yet as only played in crash)) But Crashday CE still remain my favorite game! Even though you know! Crashday is the most unique fun! =)

-
--Endryu-- 11.05.20

That have fun in what you want the main posts to leave in Creche.

J
JB-n 11.05.20

Burnout is cool, did 2 things went and happy direct enough. But there are no guns and missiles and Derby - so Crashday still rules.