3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tor_dard 11.05.20 08:22 pm

Ingvar Smith. it is not?( (Gothic 3)

guys, in the Clan's Hammer in the blacksmith Ingvar it is not. Is that a glitch? or what? is there any way to solve this problem?
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
VovanFitisov 11.05.20

Maybe was in an accident? Or you're not looking for.

t
tor_dard 11.05.20

How could he die in the Camp? I only go there every few started looking for him

n
neperenosimyy 11.05.20

tor_dard
and he's supposed to be there?

R
Rolemanser 11.05.20

tor_dard
Maybe somewhere asleep in a strange bed, I was so, come back later, will appear.

L
Lixtezy 11.05.20

tor_dard
When you come in the clan? how much? Come the day

t
tor_dard 11.05.20

Lixtezy
Like fell night. Already Portulaca from one city to another. slept necroface and returned to the forge...

H
Homely warrior 11.05.20

Played a long time ago, but it seems he goes to the camp of the miners (there is still need slides wet) and stay down near the fire. Leaving because he wanted to leave.

t
tor_dard 11.05.20

Homely warrior
Thanks for the info will check in the evening today!

H
Homely warrior 11.05.20

I don't remember the clan's Hammer floor which is next to the stove or monastery. Because of the monastery the Smith also fell), he'll be at the placer ore zablokirovan orcs. Floor not not a spoiler,maybe hard to find)

t
tor_dard 11.05.20

Homely warrior
nothing. the main thing that his NPCs present in the game, he didn't sebagala and he rules)

L
Lixtezy 11.05.20

tor_dard
I have it from the camp went away when I freed the orcs from the forge

E
Evpatiy Neistovyy 11.05.20

Norman is generally a plate, someone is there to look for on these winding roads, during fog and especially ?

t
tor_dard 11.05.20

Helped the Board Ingvar goto in test mode. moved to the blacksmith in texture. Deeply fell through the map. After a conversation with him and teleport to camp hammer, he slept in his hut. Calmly disabled test mod =) Please close the topic.