3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex1-Ander 11.05.20 08:22 pm

Prompt fashion interesting (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

in General, looking for mods that would improve the game.
tired of running back and forth, looking for something to kill, craft, things became monotonous.
and that's all it would like to diversify(to get rid of this, namely, to diversify), and make the game not hardcore, but interesting at least. who can tell these mods?not adding new weapons, locations, etc.
it would be interesting to see the needs of the character, the influence of the weather, business is what your have, such as the benches,or with a perk to do something that would be interesting to swing it, add new ones, or something else.
about some mods in this direction I know, but I would like to hear your opinion.
thank you)
5 Comments
Sort by:
h
h-H-h 11.05.20

who wants to list fashion? thousands of them, and a lot of good that would be advised, but it's easier to look for fashion itself describes each mod, some have a video go for it http://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/2 for the tastes of all people are different.

A
Alex1-Ander 11.05.20

x-X-x
so that's the meaning of the question)I'm not asking to list please a good title in your opinion of fashion, as I wrote above, some mods I know, but there are some little known, they can be interesting.
the more views the better)

p
punck 11.05.20

realistichnye potrebnosti i bolezni
ineed food water and sleep potrebnosti skajrima
frostfall 3
Royal bloodline - Vampire Lord perk tree / Perks for vampire Lord

S
SeventhBreath 11.05.20

Nude mod ^_^

o
oltr 11.05.20