3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iRRM-nfsc 11.05.20 08:22 pm

Secrets BioShock (BioShock)

Passed this wonderful game, and we have to admit that BIOSHOCK is a 10 out of 10 or 100%!:)
But in the game there are three rooms which I was unable to open, maybe someone did?
1. At the level of Fort Fun (9. Fort Frolic) after I perform the job of sander Cohen, he's coming down. the stairs and opens the glass cover under which is a useful plasmid, if you kill him then searched him to find the key from the box where lies a bunch of useful stuff + opens a small secret room with a camera, but in the basement room which was closed and locked up I was unable to find the entrance (on the 3rd floor of REDRUM with the inscription at the bottom for more items (more items downstairs)).
2. At the level of Hephaestus (10. Hephaestus) outside of the office Andrew Ryan can be clearly seen that under the stairs is a bunch of useful items, and then a secret room, but there is also no logging.
3. At the level of the Height of Olympus (12. Olympus Heights) in the apartment of sander Cohen has a door which opens not for her is definitely something there.
4. and finally at the level of Area of Apollo (13. Apollo Square) On the 3rd floor Suite Artemis is littered stairs to the 4th floor, and floors as much as 8 pieces, but there is also not go...these are the riddles, sorry the screens are not in place, it would have been clearer.
37 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bambyk 11.05.20

No. 3
If you didn't kill sander Cohen a couple of levels ago, you'll be able to visit his apartment on the first floor and enjoy a traditional performance in the spirit of this eccentric... a psychopath. Here you can kill and climb into the bedroom to collect there good. To call Cohen's enough to take a couple of chords on the piano.

Everything else Is XS... I don't know whether or not to kill Cohen at the level of Fort Fun?

G
Ghostter 11.05.20

Where items can not be Packed - you can use telekinesis

p
prescient 11.05.20

PEN-PEN
I Cohen was dancing when I walked in.

b
beretta5 11.05.20

basement room in a fun otkroeca when you kill a disciple of Cohen, and visit the room to the left of this basement.
in Hephaestus to climb under the stairs to Mona through the lower door which is to the left near pulemetov.

A
Arsen NonLupin 11.05.20

Cool. I myself only Appolo did not understand - ENT beam and pyro burned and froze and telekinesis - a hell to the Armory to get through... Who would've thought?

A
Arturyanchik 11.05.20

no

T
TI000 11.05.20

I do not know all of the secrets in the game but I'll say this is the best game I've seen and the graphics and sense!!!!!!!

A
Arturyanchik 11.05.20

I do not know do not know???!!

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 11.05.20

And I think he's right

A
Arturyanchik 11.05.20

well, if you are wrong then well done!

A
Arturyanchik 11.05.20

But I do most of the NHL like there the most is not the story line!!!!!

C
Chinad 11.05.20

Well, do not flood here.
By the way, what good is that you can be in the room of the sender? Just watch the dancing splicers? More profitable then to kill him.

T
T-KIN 11.05.20

1) left is the door you enter, there is a bar behind the bar button push open the door against Thea go there and save the surprise)))) returns to resuce and voila )))

X

Into and voila?

T
T-KIN 11.05.20

voila-type lattice present

X

A. came

L
LOSK666 11.05.20

When prohodish levelthe caves of Kontrabandistovand popadaesh level ArcadiaI emerged from the basement at the beginning of the level you will be against the mausoleum with one burning torch,ignite second and the door opens,and there is a lot of useful things)))

L
LifeStream [Has left from 11.05.20

It's no secret.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.05.20

Actually secrets. Just in this game they are very EASY to find.

r
rbn 11.05.20

passed the game, I love it! but on this subject something seen in the game :)