3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikita2112 11.05.20 08:23 pm

Love triangle...

In General, there is a very good man, my friend. He has a wife. And I'm sleeping with his wife. And so I ugly that at heart, I feel like a scoundrel. Well, I mean, while I'm with her I'm in seventh heaven. So happy I have never been in my life. But when she leaves, in my head begin to climb thinking that I was doing everything wrong. Not to ruin someone else's family. Moreover, she already has a child. But to stop seeing her I don't want to. How to be? I'm at a complete loss.
42 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wrackman 11.05.20

nikita2112
Russia (in other countries or savages or drum), keep going until you banged.

f
falsh777 11.05.20

Run

S
Shadowarm 11.05.20

Cuckold your friend,that's all,and woman and even child is certainly powerful

W
Wrackman 11.05.20

Shadowarm
Yes, it has long been the normal thing(not the stone age for the horns to hang up on people) that you do not direct a tolerant.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 11.05.20

a very good man, my friend. He has a wife...

Hmm, ask yourself the question, and whether he has a wife...

g
genarek1 11.05.20

well, here the advice is simple - it is all about the woman. If it is not against such a relationship, then go ahead, just be careful. You are not able to go, as I can see, and in the face to not get scared, so give it time...

K
Kirlusha 11.05.20

nikita2112
Not zapadlo to you someone else's wife to fuck?
Imagine that your wife is sleeping with your friends...

n
nikita2112 11.05.20

Kirlusha
The fact of the matter is that his wife is not. And in General for 7 years was not Baba. I had not hoped that it would happen again.
But I'm afraid that she would fall in love, wants her husband to leave. And I can't imagine myself in family life. Especially with someone else's child.
For 3 weeks nothing more can not think. We will meet with her conscience, tormented wildly from what climb where you should not.

l
lokkie 11.05.20

genarek1 wrote:
it is all about the woman.
This imposed delusion. )
Baba never decide they no brains, and logic problems. They only know how to want, no matter what.
So the responsibility is always on the fact, who brains a little more than the chicken.. in which case he is guilty. :)

f
fog666666 11.05.20

Kirlusha
and so be it

S
Sima4 11.05.20

wince

r
rPeBoJL 11.05.20

Sima4
with predohranyaya not removed XD

R
RikoChiko 11.05.20

The backwaters of the relationship after like those and other statistics.)

K
Kirlusha 11.05.20

nikita2112
Seven years?! You sat or what?
Anyway here it is:
1. From the good husbands, the women do not walk.
2. She parted - you're stuck. (and why not)
3. It's not your fault that he's a member less...
And a lot of arguments in your favor and only one against - it's not your Baba.
And now imagine what will happen when all will be revealed. And sooner or later all the secret...

D
Dreadnought. 11.05.20

Prikovyvaya while you can. You're a man, against nature not trample.

T
Trian4k 11.05.20

personally, I am very fastidious in this respect, as here smacks of gayness. Only recently it shoved the other person and apologize were lowered into it and after you absorb all of his, well, you understand. I also had the opportunity nor time to poke another man's wife who had children ,but this idea that it has someone visited you recently - I was not happy. Men have more quickly the meaning of all the muck and there is no business, and women there muroveynik.
've seen not a very pleasant picture, as my 2 friends each other out because one of them slept with the other girl. One had a knife in his bosom, and the other in trauma, fortunately all was resolved peacefully. I was between them and tried to reconcile them, although he was ready to kill him. Terrible thing jealousy comrades, I do not advise you to tempt fate, you never know what is there in the relations of this family, the women are so unable to withdraw from the man himself that he is already in the wild emotions can sotvoriti with you is not a good thing.
Throw this bad job. If you really love her, make it so that they dispersed, may she go from him, and then gallop sleep you got.

W
Wing42 11.05.20

nikita2112
Under such a riveting story will sum up:
1) the Main character in your story drinking from dirty dishes that I can't approve of as a great champion of cleanliness and order;
2) the Love interest of the main character of your story - the girl unreliable and careless of their desires, which is fraught;
3) the Side character in your story called husband is a complete moron, which explains its friendly relations with you.
Actually, that's all. Write more.

T
ToxaF1 11.05.20

nikita2112
You broke one of the commandments - the thou shalt Not covet the neighbour's wife and then sooner or later, you're in for a cruel punishment. I had one friend, who did the same with the wife of another friend. Drunk began to boast of their feat. So, I told him personally, face clean, and nice. Each wife has forgiven, living together for 8 years, and this shit went to another city to dwell in; for turned away from it all. So run at least from earthly retribution, because from heaven it's pointless to run.

B
Black_Viper 11.05.20

Here one thing becomes clear... you're an immoral asshole, that's all. Find yourself a woman and nitrosi someone else.

R
Rorschach1986 11.05.20

nikita2112
if a girl with child does not stand to continue the relationship.