3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxsim.r 11.05.20 08:24 pm

Rosepetal introduces a limit of 1 terabyte at maximum speed

Friends as you like.Rosepetal introduces a limit of 1 terabyte at maximum speed and then swing at 64 kilobits
50 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 11.05.20

maxsim.r
On fire!

E
Eternal Traveller 11.05.20

I do not care. I'm a quarter of such traffic for the month used up.

G
Garik Nevskoy 11.05.20

Condom spring ready to wear. Otherwise will go bankrupt.

m
maxsim.r 11.05.20

tomorrow you 200 gigs will too steamed not going

_
_B1aD3_ 11.05.20

Madevi
Takes into account not only download but return.

Z
Zevs72ru 11.05.20

1. Introduced 100% on-site center of Russia. For the other regions is not known.

2. For those who stupidly playing online games, watching YouTube, TV shows, and sometimes a couple of toys dangle from somewhere, he did not lose anything, I think.

R
Rolemanser 11.05.20

maxsim.r
I wish he lines his be doing on the job over their relationship a lot of problems, and I'm at home for a year net doing and can't understand what is wrong, that is the Internet, no, the line gives a response that Mama do not cry.

N
Nevoeiro 11.05.20

Rolemanser
But they do not care is not the only private providers get to pull their nets.

A
AnPei 11.05.20

I decided to connect this provider . Begin test speedtest speed 156 Mbps.\sec ping 47 M. S. What the hell include the PS4 in the test showed about 1 Mbps.\h is at the rate of 150 Mbps.\sec. I go in game ping to the server over 100 m. p. Strange it is the fiber at a speed of like everything is normal but the ping is worse. Generally refused left the old provider with a speed of 95 Mbps.\sec with a ping of 1 m. s. Forgot to look or not supported IP version 6 (TCP\IPv6).

U
User000000 11.05.20

Oh One game weighs 60-80GB. about 10 toys download with the size and count will be only nothing. And someone television from Internet works at 1080p. pfft.
An__ei
Servers are different, sometimes the provider has nothing to do with.
_B1aD3_
Now willing to distribute tens of GB will be less..

P
Pupsik22 11.05.20

No matter how old, main idea limit announced and introduced. But the limit value is not constant, it is possible and probably will change its size. The question is - will increase or decrease? Why do I think increasing it is unlikely to be...

a
ashan12309 11.05.20

well, it is so test, and then you can leave 100гигов per month.

a
asw1 11.05.20

I wish I had your terabytes or even 30 gigs and lights(((

a
asw1 11.05.20

Although initially full-unlimited was.

S
SS44 11.05.20

But I'm waiting for when the last light of the Duma of the head , with dark thoughts , thought to impose a tax on the downloaded traffic. Who thinks that this is unrealistic , remember Mikhalkov. This bitch on a level place a tax on blanks hung(((

P
Podvipodvertov 11.05.20

It would be better to put a cap on the sale of cards, one card in one hand! XS how to track, but I'm sure they would have something figured out at least complicated life to those who buys them tons.
Well, something like this cryptocurrency took control, even better that we would have in the country it was banned and punishable. Again, XS as they do, but I'm sure something came up. At least in the first case has complicated the lives of those who makes money on it.
I have nothing against them, but because they now card 90-100 thousand worth it and if you find more. In General, I think the President about all this movement to write, and then suddenly Volodya not know what is happening.

R
Razox 11.05.20

Podvipodvertov
*There must be Picchu with Peter Grifton at a Desk, who says : Oh, God, Yes, all us army!*
Who cares about nerds with their problems with vidyuhi, besides the issue of a maximum of 2 weeks, and crocodile tears on 2 of the ocean, as if all at once a video card for gaming needed, and before that 5 years of sitting on kakoynit gtx 450 and not capricious. Her God problem sucked from the finger.
even better that we would have in the country it was banned and punishable.
Yes, it is more profitable to do it on stream, and to receive horse tax on cryptocurrency, how to hide a cow from which milk can fuck. And if there will be something to do with this, it is only a tax and not a ban.

V
Vyxyxol 11.05.20

Razox
What 2 weeks? In stores ball roll, and for a long time. And not only us, everywhere, even in Europe.
maxsim.r wrote:
Rosepetal
Interesting provider. New? No, I wash his affection. xD

R
Razox 11.05.20

Muskrat
Exactly 2 weeks ago went to KU it was everything. Red cards is that was not enough, the same 1060,1070,1080, 1080ti was. In the city and CSN was 1060,1070 the same.
Long time... damn... just like PPC for a long time. A month ago, the problem was not in the roots.
A month later a new card will peabut and again, everything is, computers are not updated every month, to do this problem. But if badly burnt that is outbid)

S
SS44 11.05.20

Terabyte seems like a lot , but when absolutely free , the quiet man and shakes what he needs and is unlikely to pump out terabytes. But when there is a restriction , then all will be by the end of the month to spool up to that terabyte)))
PS''Now how many cards is not productivity - all stint of frantic miners. The POH for the price... Need to wait when the cryptocurrency market will crash and all at once. Drop individual of the cryptocurrency will not change anything , miners will simply take up the other. Well, since the fact that the entire market it is unlikely that when it collapses , we will face years of wild deficit and horse prices on vidyuhi(((''