3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master Fenixx 11.05.20 08:26 pm

Sign of the Times (Mafia 3)

Hello, when to wait for the latest addition Mafia 3 Sign of the Times
The plot
At the request of father James Lincoln is taken to track down the cult responsible for a series of ritual killings that plunged new Bordeaux in superstitious terror. Unwind a tangle of events, strings which stretch to the black heart of old Bayeux, and steeped in the counterculture of drugs downtown.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daidjer 11.05.20

https://vgtimes.ru/games/mafia-3-sign-of-the-times/release-dates/

f
fox345 11.05.20

My patience and the plot is barely barely enough. And people still DLC to look forward to. Truly the taste and color...

D
Daidjer 11.05.20

fox345
MrBAstarD
Probably, this pissing hole - NieR: Automata you like. )))

f
fox345 11.05.20

Daidjer
Muthafucka this is your third netmafia and sloppy in the first two parts and The Godfather 1 and 2.

o
odinnevoin 11.05.20

MrBAstarD
Annoyed by those who come to the forum unloved games that roll out their ekspertnoe opinion (very important for us) for 15 min of the game.

o
odinnevoin 11.05.20

fox345
I'm waiting for additions. The past was quite a. But what are you doing here is not clear.

f
fox345 11.05.20

odinnevoin
If I am extremely disappointed in the 3rd part, then I see no reason not to Express their opinion on the matter. And in a fairly correct manner. And such bastards as Daidjer their stupid assumptions sometimes forced to break on more specific estimates. Which in most cases I keep to myself. Because as I wrote, the taste and color of comrades there.

I
Ioannn 11.05.20

fox345 wrote:
If I am extremely disappointed in the 3rd part, then I see no reason not to Express their opinion on the matter.
There is also the theme of impression of the game, that's where you can speak like/not like. And here the person asked a specific question, perhaps he don't give a shit whether you like the game or not.

M
Master Fenixx 11.05.20

New infa from Gambling that the Dlc will be released on July 25